Alliance being camped by horde in Caverns of Time

Why on earth would you keep WM on if you’re going to an event hub? It’s obviously gonna end up as a massive brawl…

2 Likes

Geez, you’re just pathetic.

We’ve been at it for hours, it’s hilarious.

i.imgur. com/uXxICbo.jpg

I can confirm fun times in CoT!

You’re going to a neutral event zone, in WARMODE! Which everyone knows should be called HORDEMODE. Because the majority of the time, Horde players use it with very alliance turning it on.

Turn HORDEMODE off! You’ve been frustrating yourself by trying to go that neutral event zone in HordeMode.

1 Like

For your aid^^

1 Like

If only you could turn off world PvP.

One day…

2 Likes

i wish they banned people from the game for trolling on the forums, we’d have a much cleaner forum.

2 Likes

there be no one left on the forum

I’m thinking what is faster. Turn Warmode off or whining on forums?
If I would be Alliance member I would feel ashamed that such players like you are among us. Did you consider that you are embarrassing your Alliance colleagues? Not everyone is whining like you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, can i ask how you did that?

1 Like

You need trust level 3 for it^^: The Ultimate Forum Guide (Codes, Trust Levels, FAQ)

Puny warrior! Never give up without fight! :crossed_swords:

I hope you re trolling the entitled who destroyed Wow with their whining.

I can’t believe such weakness exists.

1 Like

In a world (of Warcraft) where Horde is suprior and outnumber us by far (also phasing/sharding is bad a lot of the time) …why even attempt to go there in Warmode the very first day at the event, where you KNOW it will be packed :stuck_out_tongue:
Just turn the damn WM off for events like this - It’s not like you get any reward for having it on in these bossfights :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For the love of Odin turn the freaking WM off and do the chromie scenario again.

Acting out of character for a Paladin…

Well this paladin does not represent me irl it’s just a char I use to post here cause people know me on this char the most.But I agree it looks that way.

1 Like

Damn, I will never have my lvl 3, lol

• Don’t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.