Alliance BGs on weekends

Alliance is just waiting for Jaina to fight their battles, that’s why so much loss

What’s this about a king, we have a king?

I hope we somehow kill this dog called Genn , murder Anduin and bring Sylvanas to Make Alliance Great Again … Someday…

It’s ok it just took me six hours of losses to win an epic bg…We’ve got Arathi brawl on second try though.

A coupe of alterac valley where the oppenent team was enjoying itself and dragging those fights for an eternity.

Lucky you. I played for 5 hours this morning in and out of eBGs and so far… ermm… 4 hours tonight. Still haven’t won one. :smiley:

A shamelessly wintergrasp in defense >.< and a brawl won by a hair margin1500 to 1490 maybe it goes better now hmm it got me interested :roll_eyes:

1 Like

A win’s a win. :smiley:

Finally got it. Can go to bed now…

1 Like

You can que russian epic with me if you find me online. I que russian alliance with mercenary buff on my russian horde. We win against russian horde 100% and win other horde nations too ( german horde , english horde , french horde etc).

That’s an interesting offer! Though I wouldn’t have a clue what you’re saying (by you I mean the whole group) the wife and I know the Bgs well enough to be certain language wouldn’t be an issue. I’ll note your name down and try to hit you up in game :wink:

On ru epic , you will get epic wins on the first attempt. I met many players on the net who cant win daily epic bgs on english horde and they complain about they are getting farmed. I invited btag and they join at least once per day. It takes 1 bg to win epic for them^^. because russians play epic bgs with voice chat. Every move we make is very instant. English , german and french servers are using chat panel to call aid to bases. And they lose many. Without voice chat you cant play on epic bg.

Today was very good day for russian alliance. Mostly we won with capturing all bases or capturing all flags. Horde was russian horde sometimes german horde. On warsong gulch they couldnt get out graveyard. And on batle for gilneas they couldnt get out of ship. I dont know what happened to russian horde these days. On the wintergrasp 39 minutes was left. But we killed all russian horde.Russian horde stayed on the upper graveyard of wintergrasp fortress.And with a record we won wintergrasp when 3-4 minutes passed on the bg. Achievement is given if you win on the 30+ minutes.

https://imgur.com/a/RzuXuhT

so when you lose on alliance , think about your team. alliance is not bad. As russian alliance we don’t allow horde to get out graveyard. And enemy was russian horde except some german horde.

Not sure what alternate reality you are playing in, but in the last couple of weeks, most Alliance Russian teams I have met in 10/15 man BGs have no coordination at all. Often we are camping them in their GY and they refuse to fight back.

I keep seeing this myth about Russians being more coordinated, but I guess this is only a Horde thing.

Russian Alliance really look like they don’t want to be in the BG. IE. in the mid-map clash at the start of the game, they will run instead of fight and then it’s all downhill from there. There is definitely a lack of confidence.

I can’t speak for Epic BGs as I have stopped doing them, if the rumors are true I guess you win more there if all 40 are on voice comms.

I’ll need to try Merc mode sometime to see what Russian Horde are like, but the Alliance are very unimpressive. At least the French/German Alliance give a good game.

1 Like

You are in the wrong faction then.

And why is that?
Can you be more specific?

Cause you wanted anduin dead and Gen dead you said it yourself read what you wrote pls or should I show you?.

This is where they are strongest in my experience. And it’s not down to micromanagement but in their ability to rally together from the start. As an alliance merc, facing Russian horde, it’s a nightmare as the alliance team seems to typically lack the stones to just face them down, army vs army. Instead what happens is they split- a few try to hold a bunker, a few try to take a tower, a few sneak down south. Before you know these small groups have been wiped repeatedly, you’re 100 points behind and morale is at an all-time low.

Horde then sacks SHGY, pin the alliance on the road to Icewing Bunker and it’s GG.

The few games I’ve won as a merc against a Russian Horde has been a full frontal assault, pushing the horde past Tower Point by having dominant numbers. Trying to talk Alliance into doing this however is often fruitless. So much so I’;ve gone back to playing horde and taking the longer queues. I can’t be a***ed arguing with alliance trolls in Bgs.

Yeah, this is what I noticed the few times I met them in Epic BGs. Even if they were behind in HKs, they could rally to any area they choose and that would not normally be possible in a group of 40 uncoordinated PUGs.

EG. in IoC, when their gate is down and they know they are losing, they will all rush to their leader, like literally all 40 of them. Had a game a few weeks back where in the end we beat them in reinforcements and were nuking them with vehicles while they were standing at the door of their keep and dying one by one. They held until the end, and were definitely more coordinated than us, but in the end we were more determined.

PS. completely unrelated, but your new transmog is awesome and unique. :+1:

1 Like

Aww thanks bud! That’s my Night Oot outfit :smiley:

Yea smaller BGs - I find them no more a threat than any other team. On the larger maps, as you say, their response times are pretty quick. If you can edge an advantage through numbers then you have a good chance to come out on top. All about that determination; something many people struggle with particularly in places like AV where the zerg tactic has been the norm for so long now.

Do not see how this would work, On a russian def there would be 40 there, in countless bgs ive never seen alliance be able to push past a russian def at ib or ibgy. one because alliance would fill IB and get aoed out of existance.

Two Horde rez at ibgy alliance have to run from snow, it takes far less horde to def than for alliance to take control of the area. Once a few alliance fall, horde have superior numbers.

depending on healer situation 15 horde could def against 20 alliance at choke point.

40 alliance south horde should have always an advantage, only have seen alliance punch through when they have superior healing numbers which is extremely rare.

40 alliance south on a zerg would leave towers defenceless- stealthers would have a field day with towers.

Alliance refuse to take IBGY. and prefer to get aoed to oblivian in ib or be oblivious to horde back capping after sh blows.

The only way to push horde back as mentioned is superior healing ie 5 v 1 or if the horde are blizz botts.

I end up with many of the same faces on my bgs, sum good, some just to be carried, there is no way to change the mentality in the epic bgs, thus the cycle will continue.

Alliance will always be better to initially def, before finding the right time to push, and alliance seems good when they do, and can gain a considerable advantage,but the impatience allows many to be picked off as they start to split and push in small groups.

Was meant to post as Rammin.

I can assure you - we’ve done it. Twice in one day in fact two weekends ago. :smiley:

Leaving work now but will post more details later.