Alliance BGs on weekends

Is it just me or Alliance Bgs are even harder to win on weekends?
I’m yet to see a BG without freshly dinged players in bgs ( 50k hp ones),

4 Likes

just lost 3 winterspring’s in a row (45 min queue’s horde side btw)
so yeah,its just you.

Im mostly talking about 10-15 player BGs since I don’t play Epic Bgs.

That’s what you get for removing item level template, the players with gear tend to be Horde players.

4 Likes

You do know there were systems before templates? Systems that were far more fun than that ilvl chase?

1 Like

Been farming epic bgs on russian alliance today. 17 wins to english horde , 3 wins to russian horde , 2 wins to german horde and only lost once to german horde.

From 7 epic bgs on this weekend i meet 7 times Russian premades on AV.

I am not joking. I think I should stop subscription because one of my favourite game aspect literally unplayable because of this Russian plague.

Blizzard must do something with it. At least give us option dont queue with russians.

2 Likes

Here we go again, 10 battlegrounds in a row where half of our team isn’t even 100k hp geared while facing horde teams with 200k gear.

It’s really getting frustrating to see our healer doing more dmg than one third of our team…

1 Like

I used to find Alliance won daytime and horde in the evenings… on the weekdays at least

1 Like

I went to horde side and so far pvp experience has been 100% more fun.

Sure there are whiners on horde side too but generally horde seems to want wins and alliance only wants to dick around like clueless children or run around like ants if their nest is demolished.

2 Likes

PvP is no go for me when i play on my main which is alliance i find shoveling snow more fun in winter time or watching trains go by.

i personally am finding it hard to gear atm cause i dont pve really. for season 1 the pvp gear was quite high (375), but it seems so much lower for season 2 (385~) while pve gear is up 400+

all my upgrades are only about 10 ilvls (with usually the wrong stats), where as in season 1 they were about 25+

There are communities for random bg’s. (those guild like groups in game) they made my alliance experience much better.

just ask around in game, some of them are quite big and spans pretty much all servers.

Nice stats mate, but why I play versus russians teams only in epic BGs. Yesterday 4 epic BGs all versus russians. There is something wrong in the system, if english teams are more, why we didn’t meet each others more frequently?

Only russians farm too much epic bgs, they are after honor killing. I cant post links here. But on world top 100 honor killing , there are 5 russians on every class. they have more than 2million honorable kills on single character.

Sounds pretty boring imho. I guess they’re obsessed. :slight_smile:

Btw. You can post links if you preformat a link (ctrl+shift+c) like I have done below:

www.google.com

My battlenet contact shaman friend is maining 3 shaman chracter on same server with me. He has around 5 million honor killing on all 3 shaman. Total 15 million honor killing. And he is 2nd , 3rd and 4th place on world with his shamans.

https://www.wowprogress.com/char_statistics/field.honor_kills

And my paladin friend from my alliance server is world 2 horde killer paladin. He farms horde on epic bgs 8 hours a day.
https://www.wowprogress.com/char_statistics/field.honor_kills/class.paladin

1 Like

Gear’s a big issue. I personally can’t PVE at all. I boredlog before I’ll ever finish a normal dungeon. Without gear, rated is a no go. Random BGs award AWFUL gear EXTREMELY RARELY, so I now have no way to gear up, as a PVPer that cannot PVE at all. (I haven’t been back to Kul Tiras since I hit max months ago. I literally do no content, it’s too mind numbing. I log out before dungeons end and before I reach quest objectives.)

My solution has been to level alts through random BGs. And to be totally honest, it’s a lot more fun than anything I’ve ever done at max level, with the exception of spamming Wintergrasp back in Wrath. And I have a lot of neglected alts. Not a bad experience, but it’s a shame that max level PVP is a no go for someone that loves PVP. :sweat_smile:

Ive noticed a overwhelming positivity about Blizzard removing equal stats in BFA.

We all know who is happy about these changes.

Those who premade.

Yeah wacking 2 hours on a full resilience druid was fun I guess…

well, not really