Alliance BG's

Idk about epic bgs, because I only play epic bgs in premade with my PvP community and its 100% win every day.

But when I solo queue to regular bgs or brawl I usually win more than lose, so alliance bgs are fine for me.

haha ilvl requirement? so pretty mutch you want only the people that plays raids and stuff nonstop and dont have a life outside the game to be allowed in bgs are you joking? I understand that its a pain sometime with idiots on the team that wont even try to win but ilvl would not help you one bit if anything it would kill bgs even more for you if anything would fix bgs it would be a timer that activates right away when you report someone for being afk so they cant stand still for several minutes but since pvp gear vendors are gone then with ilvl requirement i think you find even less bgs

What superior racial…?

Horde got the best racials for both, pve and pvp.

2 Likes

We’re not asking for insane ilvl requirement to join random bgs…

At least 420-430 so they are not 2 shot targets and they are able to click few abilities before they die.

It doesnt matter now since expansion is over,ilvl minimum requirements for battlegrounds should have been a thing from start,like normal dungeons have.

2 Likes

Guess thats why streamers basically save playing on horde as last reserve if they cant find alliance 3s online. Dwarf/smeld are legit broken in this meta but okay.

Had a quick scope on the 3s tournament, didnt see a single horde team (couldve missed one since i just quickly looked as BFA pvp who even watches that)

haha ilvl requirement? so pretty mutch you want only the people that plays raids and stuff nonstop and dont have a life outside the game to be allowed in bgs are you joking? […]

Mate you can get ilevel 420+ in less than a day after dinging a fresh 120 now. Just a few quests, get the legendary cloak, do nazjatar(bethnic gear is super easy to get so you could easily start with a full set of ilevel 380).
Get some 445 from world bosses in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossom - and you are ready…
That is all we are asking for - make an effort , and stop being a dead weight in a battleground.
Because right now, when I see a a guy in green gear, with less than 200k hp, on the opposing team - I focus them first, and delete in one shot. And then move on to other targets. … And that’s all it is about - people who join a battleground at lvl 120 in green gear, with 50 - 70k hp, cannot really contribute to it at all. (Last time I saw someone joining a bg as healer - he had 40k HP - guess who had the most deaths at the end of the bg :wink: ).
If that person actually spent a day or two finishing up the few things like the Nazjatar quest line(to get some pearls and buy bethnic gear), and the legendary cloak - they would at least have enough hp, to survive a bit longer and contribute, instead of being a one shot target dummy.

Anyway - the expac is almost over, but I agree with the OP - there should be a minimum ilevel requirement on BGs, just like it is on dungeons. Simple as that.

i doubt you get it in one day and like mentioned earlier you will be far more of dead weight standing afk than anyone with low gear so ilvl really isnt the problem. i personally have no problem with my gear and ilvl but i still seen several matches lost due to morons that stand afk in graveyards and the afk system not kicking them out quicly enough so you have a 10vs10 match where 3-4 people losing you the game by not even playing even when our ilvl are better than the enemie team

No, as a horde player myself i often do bgs cause its a fun but not to serious part of content.

Per example yesterday i played like 10, won like 7 of them, and today i played also 10 and have lost like 7 of them.

it differs alot, all in all i guess its 50-50 give or take.

I win around 50%. Sometimes it feels like I win entire weekend. Sometimes I lose entire weekend. Perhaps, u had bad days.
I’ve noticed two things which ruins bg:

1. people who whine in bg that alliance sucks, demoralizing entire team
  2. “oh no! it’s a Russian premade! I better stay and do nothing”

It’s better to report first ones. Simple.
Second ones are tougher - for me it feels like it doesn’t mater against who you play. Sometimes we even win against “mysterious Russian premades” with 4orbs/5bases/3flags/whatever.
Everything just depends on your team and how salty/weak/useless your teammates are.

3 Likes

For all . Can you precise if you are >30 honor . There are 2 bracket . Under 30 , Over 30.

Wow, TIL something new

I mainly play horde and always queue as mercenary because of the huge queue difference and win slightly more games in favor of the alliance. Against russian teams its basically always a loss.

For me it basically seems like if nobody mentioned it - it’s 50/50. If somebody mentioned it and whine has begun - it’s a huge honorless loose due to panic.

Hahaha good one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.