Alliance -Blood Knight Tabard!

Greetings!

I’ve asked through ticket about the the blood knight tabard. They suggested to hit the forums! You were once able to buy it from a vendor and equip it. Don’t recall where, but I think somewhere in ironforge? Either way, it’s an horde blood elf (paladin?) tabard that is only usable for them now… obviously. I have it equipped, although I haven’t worn another one for awhile, a long while. You can not transmog over it, and I am sure if I remove it… I think I will not able to wear it again… I think. Then again I am not willing to try. I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post it in. I wonder if it ever will be, possible that you are able to transmog over it or even remove and put it back on again? For those who have it?

Edit: For those who have it?
Thanks,
Uldryx

The blood knight tabard was always only obtainable for Blood Elf Paladins with the exception of a bug where it was possible to get one on a non blood elf bk character. (I saw it on a rogue once)

I don’t think they’ll return a bug honestly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.