Alliance must rise

So you know the drill! In order to get to Blackrock mountain you need to corpse run around 20 times and obviously this is not fun for everyone. They say that server is balanced which is a total BS.

No paid/free transfer is available and BGs wont change much.

THIS IS A CALL TO EVERY ALLIANCE PLAYER.

START FORMING GROUPS OF 15+ 60 MEMBERS - kill every horde you find

GET YOUR ENGINEERING TO 300 - GET AS MUCH SUPPER CHARGERS AVAILABLE

ENTER LOCAL DEFENSE CHANNEL

COORDINATE AND HELP OTHERS.

WE WONT LET NO HORDE ALIVE WHEN MORE OF US HIT 60

IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THIS WE NEED YOU TO STEP UP.

2 Likes

Many alliance is transfering to the server, lets push them out of the mountain! I need to farm honor anyway so this is a good chance. Thought i probably go in smaller groups that yield more honor.

1 Like

What do you think? Is it any better now? We have certain issues finding horde players but it seems pretty good atm

Like how alliance are moaning when in STV Hordes can hardly level because theirs 50s-60s running round camping people … You people are mad and cant pvp at all cya in the battlegrounds when you get your asses kicked XD

Nice troll post, elfie. Just switch to horde and be a real Troll for once.

1 server is balanced (I’d say 47A/53H)… maybe the problem is with your personal bias
2. alliance is making gank squads frequently. If alliance loses 1v1, they come back with friends quite often and corpse camp. Hordies are usually like “screw it, move on”, at least thats what I see in world channels.
3. alliance seems to have more streamers and tryhards - partly my observation, partly research

Maybe it is all related to the good old amount of salt on each faction, which might indeed be imbalanced?

Ive noticed the flamelash swing on 60 population is quite severe atm, i hope it balances out as more hordes get to level 60. for everyones sake

i never played horde and i will never follow an orc into battle - troll. Get rdy for war. Many more allies are hitting 60 soon, me included. Horde brought blood these past weeks but now get rdy to get farmed. i am close to 60.

alliance never spilled blood
you’re just a victim, aren’t you

get rdy troll <3

The current state of pvp is good, i think i overreacted after the transfer a couple of days ago. Sometimes horde win, sometimes alliance does.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.