Alliance population Mograine

Hello! We are a small alliance group from Golemagg, thinkeng about moving to another server. How is it in Mograine?

I have moved today and it feels alive compared to Golemagg. As a 52 mage, I even went to BRD. For the past few weeks all I could do was leveling on Golemagg, a guild (Leveling guild) is dead, the same for the chat.

i am playing horde on Mograine, there the population is quite ok. no delay for login. i met less alliance in the open world. it think is not quite filled with alliance players

I was forced to move to Mograine after my old tbc server was closed. Mograine was definitely not my preferred destination especially after I realized the Horde overpopulation.
You can imagine what it means to level as Alliance facing 4 times more Horde players. But it doesn‘t matter which pvp server you are playing, it‘s always the same.
Concerning Alliance population, I feel it is more active in the last 2 weeks. It seems that more players joined the last days, which is of course positive. I have my doubts about the numbers of alliance players showed on ironforge, which is close to zero Alliance.
I was thinking about leaving but right now this idea is definitely on hold. I will give Mograine a chance.

1 Like

Check wowclassicpop=> according to these stats, player activity was 25% alliance, 75% Horde last week, totalling 54093 individual characters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.