[Alliance] PVP Community for bg premades.

Nice People, nice bg’s good to be here folks.

No need for this tbh, these guys could stomp you anyday imagine caring where someone is from in an online world, idiot.

What is your problem Violetta, they are nice people.

guys please do not feed this fat xenophobic troll, do not write to him, this is exactly what he wants

There is a lack of alliance pvp communities so this is a good incentive.

1 Like

My reply was for the lols only since the message i got from the link was full russian.

I dunno why that other guy calls me ‘‘fat xenophobic troll’’
First of all , im not fat , tbh im 1.87cm height and 74kg weight , pretty skinny i guess.

Secondly ,im greek.Greek characters are like hieroglyphics to others except greeks.Just like cyrillic characters is only understandable by russians.
I cant see anything xenophobic on my reply.

If you go to PvP / BG section , you will see that im trolling every single post which says ‘‘Ban russians from EU bgs’’.

Im more like russian friendly but sadly people get butthurt a lot these days.

Then you should reconsider the words you use because even if it’s not your intent, what you write is offensive. Also please refrain from using phrases like this

It’s not funny.

1 Like

realy nice and friendly comunity.Nice to see good pvp players not on… you know… other ugly side

So, I’d just like to say I’m happy to be here

So, I’d just like to say I’m happy to be here

Stumbled onto this community when solo queing for random bgs. Joined immediately once I heard they are doing premades. Russian alliance winrate was always good, but it doesnt hurt to be a part of good team - I hate losing my randoms :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to join , but the link is all in russian :slight_smile: … help

Copy the code and paste it into the space to join a community in game. It works ok.

1 Like

Fantastic community, very friendly and helpfull. I joined recently and never lost a BG since then! I am very happy to play with this people!

1 Like

Best community for winning battlegrounds! :slight_smile:

Ist a fine place to teamup for some Battlegrounds without People they wont listen to commands ^^ No Snoobies an no Bluffers just fine Players to Play an no debatte s for ordered targets" What there we dont go no we take this bevore u Boon "
Thx for such a nice place where u get fun an no frust.
:slight_smile:

Just wanted to share some silly bg fun from this last Sunday done with Horde Slayer Premade team of 4 players. Starring me as boomie, Juliaqt as resto druid and 2 awesome mages - Elestyn and Floez. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP2QZfWRfUE

Bump for this community.

Hi all. I would like to join your community , but it is full atm.
If any spot opens due to inactivity, I would love to get an inv. Thnx!