[Alliance] PVP Community for bg premades.

Horde Slayer Premade
I greet you all, my friends! We are all here because we like to play as a team. If you are tired of permanent defeats on the bgs you're all welcome to join us. For more productive gameplay, we need more pro players. Also, if you have always wanted to play with Russian players, it will be interesting for you.

Community: Horde Slayer Premade
Language: English
Faction: Alliance
Notes: Our PVP community is open to all who likes bgs in a party. Community now has more than 700 participants.
Community Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/GdzMqvSD2q?region=EU&faction=Alliance
7 Likes
Good groups for farming horde players.
Me approves. Very good community, everyone is friendly, English speaking.
All bgs were win.
1 Like

All, who want win horde in bg’s must play together. This community give you the chance to have good game against Horde.
Join us!)

One of the best pvp communities. We play all together against the horde! Open to all. Join us)

2 Likes

Crush hordies with them is always a pleasure :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hi all, it is a nice and big community, come and join and let´s play some pvp with people from allover the world!

1 Like

It’s a real pleasure to be here, thank you.

Amazing community… highly recommend!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

I am on a sever/battlegroup where alliance loses most BGs, unfortunately it is very rare for the players to work together or focuses objectives.

However after joining this community, I now win almost all BGs… This is a community where people know how to pvp, work together and WIN! So if you want to fight and win for the alliance, come and join us!

In recent years, I have played with some players here about 16000 bg´s and about 14000 won it. great community. WE ARE THE LEGION OF BOOM!

Springfieber
Corolev

2 Likes

Pew pew laserbeams. Tune in, come kill some below-average-players with us <3

It’s a great community and there are now over 500 members. Always fun to do BG with friends!

1 Like

Very good community

Haha, If there is only one community for bgs u want to join, this is the one.

I’ve played with the best pvp players i’ve known on this game in this community, most of them became my friends.

So its simple, Good bgs, Good pvp, Good spirit. What else ?

I think this community is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

finally I found the great community for bgs, where you could organize a group in a few moments

Hi everything this is most popular community from alliance fraction on EU servers. Welcome too all who wanna more funny pvp battles and wins on bgs)

Hello lads Kendricklmao here, now Igothoes serious warrior of Horde Slayers, these guys never lose trust me shout me for bgs

With this community I found a better way of WoW pvp, that’s all

I´m in this community since the first day. There are lots of ppl who know what they have to do to win a battleground. I found some great friends there.