[Alliance RP Guild Recruitment] The Raven Company

Where the lines of soldiers grow thin, where bodies are needed for a justifiable cause in the name of the Alliance. Soldiers dressed in a dark surcoat can usually be found, fighting alongside the regular troops of the Lion’s might, in an attempt to fend off evils from the lands that belong to the shining bastion that is the Alliance.

These men and women are a part of the Raven Company, a mercenary band mainly located in the dark forests of what was once known as Brightwood. Lead by Captain Cutteridge, these seasoned soldiers know how to deal with various enemies from their numerous campaigns around Azeroth.

These Ravens as they tend to be called, can usually be found hanging around the taverns within the borders of the Alliance or Neutral factions. They are swords for hire, the fees always depending on the job. Veteran witch, undead and worgen hunters - they have managed to carve a path for themselves by being especially brutal to those who oppose them through their unethical approach on how to handle situations.

OOC note:
The Raven Company is a RP guild of friendly folk that mainly focuses on roleplay, with a more grim tone to what the Warcraft universe usually plays out. We care a lot about the in-game lore, hence we try our very best to always make sure that the lore and our roleplay work hand in hand, tailoring experiences that will be remembered for years to come as we adventure out through the world as sellswords, giving us a lot of opportunities to explore the world together.

We have had a good track record of hosting two events a week, hoping to expand it further by getting more people dedicated to uphold the rp on non-event days.

Our discord is a wild west from time to time, which is fitting to our theme. You can find our guild discord through Neptulon’s Palace in the guild section of the discord or by poking me on discord under the tag: Cait-eriona#7710.

7 Likes

Just bumping this. We are still active and recruiting.

1 Like

I bump thee my good Sir.

2 Likes

I feel this needs another bump. The guild is still active and with more members than ever.

1 Like

Yet another bump is in dire need here indeed.

On another note; we have gotten quite the few signing up to our adventure to Kalimdor in the past few days. Sailing the seas of Azroth to land in Kalimdor for a grand campaign.

2 Likes

Bumperino done

2 Likes

Good guild, would play with again.
7/10 - IGN.

2 Likes

We can currently be found in Ratchet, “enjoying” the far over-priced hospitality of these Goblins. Drop by in the evenings if you are looking for RP.

2 Likes

We are now around Azshara, soon enough we will be arriving in Winterspring. :grinning:

1 Like

Full speed ahead! Winterspring awaits!

1 Like

And we have arrived to Winterspring. :cold_face:

1 Like

It has been cold, so very cold… but on a brighter sid-… welp, there is Felwood, just ahead of us. Insert a deep sigh here

1 Like

Deep sigh Guess I will join the Shadow Council.

1 Like

The Raven Company just arrived to Ashenvale! Beautiful lands lie ahead… a sight to behold.

Some of us have been here before, yet the beauty of the land never stops to amaze us. The memories made here, has been some of those that I’ll bring with me until the end.

She let out a deep sigh

It was before the bug-wars as Vino would have called it, during the Second War of the Shifting Sands.

1 Like

Stonetalon awaits!

2 Likes

Nothing could go wrong, and nothing did! Certainly not horrifying betrayal and murder nope!

2 Likes

Currently having a lovely holiday and recovery within the Stonetalon Peaks.

1 Like

And our Kalimdor tour reached the Desolace.

1 Like

It is an unforgiving landscape. Far from as lovely as other parts of Kalimdor… at the very least it ain’t Silithus.

1 Like

The campaign is coming to an end! Hard to believe…

1 Like