(Alliance) Scared of Dungeons EU EN

…my main defected. Sylvanas is crazy. (And all my non-raiding alts are Alliance, and all my raiding friends went in different directions and I’d hate to waste a character that has been exalted with every BfA faction since last October.)

My heroic Uldir gear is completely deprecated since 8.1, and I have long since lost my mythic key. I am starting from the bottom at ilvl 373 and I can’t remember what buttons to press.

I like tea and sometimes I heal people who need it. If I can work out how.

Help me, Scared of Dungeons, you’re my only hope!

1 Like

Welcome to the party with Alewin aswell! I will be gone the rest of this week, but there should be others that can help out with some runs to get u started :smile: just ask in chat or our discord (u can find it at www.scaredofdungeons.eu ).

1 Like

Still room for more ppl in this friendly community :slight_smile:

As of today, our website and Discord got shut down by their creator. I don’t have any explanation on that from him, so right now we have to take it as a permanent closure. I will be creating a new Discord channel during this week, link will be posted when it’s up.

EDIT: New Discord has been made, link will be posted in the community MotD. Or PM me here on the forums, I don’t check them very often tho, so right now, it’s best to go through the community :smiley:

EDIT 2: Is there even a way to PM on these forums? :smile:

2 Likes

Dont think so, but as long as the link is in the community motd it should be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still more room for ppl that wants to join a friendly, pug free environment :smile:

Edit to add: in this community we do not pug, please dont invite members into pug-groups without clearly stating that it is a pug. We are also not the place for pushing keys. Always nice if the timer is made, but thats not our aim. Its supposed to be a safe place for learning without being kicked or yelled at. Have fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I heard about you in another thread; I have a friendly Gnome Deathknight alt I’d like to send your way sometime?
I’m usually not a fan of groups and dungeons, since they’ve become so stressful, but I’m willing to give it a try with fun people. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Come along and join the fun :smile:

3 Likes

This looks wonderful! Are you still looking for people? My holy priest needs nice people to play with :slight_smile:

Always room for more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Up again :smile: still room for more people :slight_smile:

1 Like

And up again :hugs:

Status report!
So, it’s been a while since my last update. SoD reached quite a few milestones since then. Regarding raids, we have cleared all Normals we have available! Even Uunat!
Some time around March I think SoD started a cooperation with a Argent Dawn guild Fallen Dreamers, with them people interested in HC raids were able to get 9/9 HC BoD and the Ahead of the Curve Achievment last week. This is a mixed raid that takes place regularly on wednesdays and sundays eve, currently moving onto CoS HC.
Meanwhile, regular 3pm sunday raid is moving onto BoD HC too while we wait for new content release. Possibility due to demand to do a Normal Raids one evening in the week is on the horizon too.

What else, last 3 or so saturdays, one of our dear former SoDs started hosting Glory of achievments runs. Doing older raids to get those sweet mounts and transmogs, this looks like another highly successful activity in our calendar.

Regular M+ runs are happening. Learning M+ runs are happening. A lot of stuff is going on :slight_smile:

Last thing, we are curently very near the maximum capacity of the community (assuming it is 1000 characters could anyone confirm this to me? :smiley:)

Because of this, the officers team has started marking active players in the Member note with an X so if you are already a member and wondering why is the X there, it’s because of this.
In two weeks give or take we will clear the roster a little bit, starting with low level unmarked characters.

Think that’s all from me. Another update when I’ll remember the post again. Might be around our 1 year anniversary :slight_smile:

– Elwing

5 Likes

Why isn’t this thread pinned yet? :thinking::smiley:

1 Like

Cleared the roster a little bit as we were getting full.

1 Like

I, a simple noodle, approve of this community

3 Likes

If you can’t trust a noodle, what can you trust?

Noodles; wholesome, healthy, and they work with everything! Join now and be part of a special noodle evening with our organisers.

SoD: it’s like a guild, but you don’t have to be on the same server.

2 Likes

Coming back for 8.2 and looking for some new friends? Check out this lovely community :slight_smile:

1 Like

How to join? Link in 1st post doesn’t work :confused:

It works for me :thinking: anyways, the invite code is: BoLReWSqWo

Just open the community tab ingame, hit join community and paste in the code :blush: