Alliance Suicide forces

What are you talking about, when i did the quest atleast 50% of them were humans the rest being mostly dwarves

Don’t forget Nickolas Cage bourne since some of their males do like him hahah

1 Like

Do we really have to call the gear for NE’s which is iconic and has been used since WC3 stripper gear? it is some of the best looking armour in game and fits an aesthetic that has basically not been around for a long time and is finally executed better then ‘el oh el plate bkini’
I mean finally we have some iconic gear around without some devs daughter going DADDY ME NO LIKEY and now there’s this

5 Likes

I really like this armor but oh boy… what would happen in Goldshire if it would be the heritage armor :confounded:

1 Like

Reminder for those who haven’t seen it yet. I have waited a very long time for this to be usable for players, ever since I heard from outside WoW that they removed it from the Nelf guards. I had hoped its return to the guards/soldiers portended a great time for the Kaldorei.

Just some prudes, pay no attention to them. They probably don’t even bat an eyelid at the typical high street female clothing displays.

I have become extremely fond of the armour they’re wearing, and am very glad to see it also used on the male nelf as well.

1 Like

My Mother likes Alizée. It was really cool to see that her dance was used for the Night Elves.

1 Like

I like Alizee alot to :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.