Alliance Suicide forces

I really enjoyed not seeing any Human in the suicide forces. It was basically saying "lesser races of Alliance, sacrifice yourselves so we can battle and kill Rastakhan as great Humans. "
It is especially nice to see Night Elves, whose brothers and sisters are fighting to save their homes are being used as a suicide force in their strippers clothes.

4 Likes

There were 7th Legion marines there. You can see them in the pictures, they had an entire row all to themselves. You also kill humans in Horde quests in Nazmir, did you even do this?

14 Likes

It was weird seeing Night elves, as the story hinted at them being devoted to their own front on Darkshore.

Would’ve made more sense if instead of Night elves and Worgen, they had used Void elves and gnomes. Both of which, had already quite a relevant presence in the area.

1 Like

I did and the forces were Lightforged Dreanei, Void Elf Mage, Dark iron mechanics and Night elf strippers. There were no human dying in game evet. Only thing missing was a no human was harmed during this evet signs

Yeah, re-do the Blood Gate quest again, you have humans there. Next you face Gilneans and Night elves, and finally Dark irons and Void elves, exactly as they were aligned in the Alliance version.

You can find the pictures of the suicide squad online. You also fight a single Lightforged, that being Telamon, so you are either trolling or you were playing with a blindfold.

Edit: Pic removed cause I don’t like using people’s screenshots without asking, I think I made my point.

7 Likes

Wow, no Draenei. Really Blizz? The best part is that they only cared about Blademaster Seraamon (the only Draenei) and not the other people of that force…

Despite popular believes, we actually aren’t very suicidal!

5 Likes

Frankly I would say that they are better tinker then fighter :wink:

Same would be said about goblins, and still the Gob Squad were the instrumental force in both war campaigns.

I think that gnomes should’ve been more relevant in the prelude quests for the raid. Specially given stuff like Grong, the devices used to destroy the bulk of the Golden Fleet, Gelbin, etc.

Pulling Night elves and Worgen out of Darkshore kind of feels like going against the vibe about both races distancing themselves from the rest to go do what they think is needed in Darkshore and Ashenvale.
If they are still able to give up troops for “Suicide missions”, then what’s the point of Anduin complaining about Tyrande leaving?

Well, I really think that Gnom are much bette tinker. No really, what the f***. There was only one Draenei. And all people cared about him and talked only about him. I mean the other troops also bring the same sacrifice but nobody cares about them. What is this?!

He never complained about that afaik.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jlv-7g4cSCk

It seems that he was at odds with Tyrande for “stretching their forces thin”, and how allowing Night elves to go against Darkshore was against what the Alliance needed.
And now Night elves are shown capable of doing both things at the same time? What’s the point of this build up and exchange in this cinematic?

2 Likes

Yeah, with their they mean the forces of King Anduin. Tyrande and Greymane have enough forces I think.

1 Like

Except there were humans there, no one was sacrificed for being a “lesser race” as no one in the Alliance has ever said that and they did what they did willingly for the good of the whole Alliance.

2 Likes

There where no Draenei, escept that Blademaster. All only cared about that Blademaster. I’m still triggered cause of that :disappointed:

2 Likes

but dont u remember? no-one cares about the randoms that get spawned from nowhere. :upside_down_face:

despite how its popular to use them as a counter point in an argument…

“this many died!!!1one!1”

2 Likes

The alliance killed Dots and Dolly. All is fair now.

I care, really. I don’t get over it cause they doesn’t say her victim will not have been in vain. No, they said Blademaster Teraamos victim will not have been in vain! Who the hell is Blademaster Teraamos?!

I don’t fully understand what you are saying here, but Anduin seems to be referring to the Alliance forces as a whole, that they can’t stretched thin if they are to succeed in Arathi and Zandalar.
And this exchange pointed at Tyrande taking the Night elves to Darkshore, followed closely by Genn.
What’s the point of this tension and build up between Tyrande and Anduin, if in the next quest you have Worgen and Night elves simultaneously being on Darkshore and Nazmir?
The whole dialogue is pointless.

I try it again. I think that Anduin only talked about his troops. He wanted to say Tyrande that he haven’t no available troops for her left. Well, now I see it’s really pointless… Why she would give away her own troops if she needed them for Darkshore?

Given the dialogue takes Anduin to argue about having Night elves be patient and stay in Stormwind with the rest of the army, the general impression I got was about Anduin referring to the Alliance army as a whole.