[Alliance Unrestricted RPPVP] Sword of Nashal 🗡

Sword of Nashal is an elite unit operating under the 7th Legion, whose primary goals are to target and harass Horde military targets in search of vengeance as well as gaining control over strategic resources and assets. Since it is going against the official truce policy, most of the ops run by the Sword are classified and little information about the organization is known by the public.

Outfitted with the best arsenals that the Alliance has to offer and being sent on dangerous missions, it is no joke. The warband remains competitive and its crew remains small in numbers to maintain mobility as well as secrecy, considering their mission. As such, there is a restriction of one person per class – one champion to represent their specialty. Circulation in membership is possible and for it to happen the following requirements need to be satisfied: the person in question needs to have a sponsor from the existing members to prove their loyalty and the person in question needs to defeat the current member of their class in one-on-one combat.

The goal here is to establish an out-of-guild core for Alliance unrestricted RPPVP scene, which seems to have largely died down. We will be IC partaking in battlegrounds, as well as partaking in unrestricted RPPVP with our Horde friends if such is organized.

Following a certain incident, very few men remain in the Sword of Nashal, as such some members of the Alliance military might receive an offer of membership
 Perhaps, someone outside the military might even receive an offer, should their skills be worth it.

ROSTER
Warrior: 
Paladin: Vindicator Polemus
Hunter:
Rogue: Sergeant Crowton Blakemore
Priest:
Shaman:
Mage:
Warlock:
Monk:
Druid:
Demon Hunter:
Death Knight:

14 Likes

Yes! very yes! I hope the counterpart for my battlegroup grows up strong so we can have tons of fun together!

Let’s goooooo! unrestricted is life

5 Likes

Hope it will lead to some fun and cool rivalry!

3 Likes

I hope you grow big and strong so we may kill you!

I say that with the happiest of intentions.

4 Likes

Hope this group grows well and in a nice size so of The Horde have some good competition.

As my Dark Ranger would say: May you suffer so I can offer your souls to the Shadow!

3 Likes

Are you going to organise your RP-PvP in a manner that allows you to play against Hungaro’s battlegroup? :open_mouth:
That’s going to be fun!

4 Likes

I love this. The war ends only when the Horde ends. How do I sign up? I’d like to sign up - either as druid or hunter. Are we talking mooks or main characters?

4 Likes

Oh right, I forgot. :sweat_smile: Edited the OP with a discord # to get in contact with me. As you can see in that very same OP, both positions are very much free
 for now!

In terms of power levels, I’d say, you are IC-wise supposed to be above average than most of your respective class (since you’re a chosen elite), but obviously far from the playable characters (or the ‘adventurers’, as they’re canonically called).

4 Likes

Doesn’t feel like golden boy would accept that one with Shaw as his best buddy

But we aren’t warmongerers
 :open_mouth: We are simply ‘pacifying’ the renegade Horde who’s still actively fighting our brothers, capiche?

Just not sure why one would have to tread into this odd territory and not simply make a shady militia supported by pro-war parties within the Alliance or something along the lines. You’re making this some weird top secret official elite unit when we’re completely clueless as to how this thing progresses beyond the night elf stance.

Edit: On a more positive note, its cool to see an RP guild who does some unrestricted RP-PvP. Also think the small numbers with a focus of one guy per class is a nice idea.

1 Like

Think the guy who send 100+ worgen and night elves and a highranking Lightforged to their deaths for the greater good can live with 1 group doing some important, dangerous stuff.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. The point is we don’t much know how bad the crackdown is. So far it seems a lot of big guys are very focused on maintaining the truce. A new elite unit, even under the guise of “just defending against the renegades” (which doesn’t seem to be the true purpose) doesn’t seem like something that would fly.

It’s really my only qualm with this otherwise decent concept. A militia-like unit (a bit like countries waging war via shady terror units) would allow you more freedom, not potentially go against any lore that might release later, and open up conflict RP with Alliance guilds.

In any case, like everyone else I don’t have hard evidence that Anduin or whoever would act a certain way or not, but just judging it based on the current lore we have.

1 Like

I would so join on my Gilnean Grenadier but
 lvl 70 till I get a lvl boost on Monday. >.<

Test dem guns out so beautifully.

If I was better at pvp, I’d join on my lock. Because this is noice.

They could officially exist to remove Sylvanas loyalists and hunt them. Sometimes the lines can blur and accidents happen :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Never enough of high quality RP PvP.
Based Crowton.

4 Likes

Can I take your rogue spot, Crowton? :wolf:

Sure, if you defeat him in a duel

2 Likes

This might be stupid but,
Do you accept healers and how would the 1 on 1 combat work for them?

By the Naaru

6 Likes