Alliance, what allied race would you replace mechagnomes with?

I was just curious , I know they aren’t going to be replaced

1 Like

Tuskarr, and more Tuskarr

2 Likes

Statement: I don’t care.

Confused screaming

W-We’re on the forums!

H-How do you not care that i threw a tame insult at your race!

1 Like

Sethrak with troll skeleton. Would have been awesome.

If we can call that a separate race…

you keep saying you are but you don’t even get yourself to level up this thing

1 Like

Explanation: My mechanical parts made me progress away from the biological need for confirmation of my personnal choices and tastes among my peers.

1 Like

They’re not, thats why i made a highmountain tauren on your faction ( first horde btw after a 110 dh )

Hah!

1 Like

Actually I do, currently at 40. It’s just that the forum doesn’t update.

well to be honest, if LF draenei are a separate race then anything else really can be too

1 Like

Your not wrong

But your not right!

1 Like

Tuskar Ogre Broken draenei
High elf may be…

I want them but you are not allowed to mention them because haters are going to report you for spam

Let’s reach a compromise…

Half-elf ?

1 Like

You know very well that half elves would not satisfy the need for high elves. It would just cause an outrage within both the pro and anti high elf players

Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes and Drenny are already done, so.

Wood Elves: more human-sized, more nautrey. Hate the stretched, magicky NE model.

Rat-Worgen: Basically Skaven, but with a transformation. I like rat people okay?

People are already sick of this many elves and if any elf should be added it’s high elves but It’s probably never happening anyway…

Why should it be high elves? Is there a queue or something?

I mean I don’t want anymore elves.

But I do have a soft spot for half-elves, horde can have half-elf half-tauren since they are the furry faction now ? Furry-elves.