Alliance, what allied race would you replace mechagnomes with?

Who is not too satisfied? Not I, that is for certain. I like my Arcane Technomage.

Reported!!!

This :point_up_2: this :point_up_2: this :point_up_2:

Well the only race that would interest me would be high elves. If there are no high elves, it makes no difference to me if we get mechagnomes or space monkeys.

2 Likes

I see you are a man of culture aswell.

I can’t like them… they look like they are wearing a nappy lol

Glad some people enjoy them though :slight_smile:

I think a better question would be ‘What Allied Race would you like Next’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ankoan, the Horde got not just a completely new race, but a new species - Vulpera.

Mechagnomes are not really a race, they should be considered as customisation option. On top of that, they would be prolly the least played race anyway, even less than core Gnomes.

Ankoan would feature a new species for the Alliance, so it would be balanced, but at this point, after KTs, which are absolute nonsense, it does not come as a surprise.

Blizzard and some Horde mains taunt Alliance mains from time to time for being whiny, unhappy etc., but when you look at Blizz choices, do they really think we have a reason to be thrilled?

2 Likes

I like Mechagnomes and my guild had a Mechagnome invasion last night.

There are no better option I can think of, but I did want the Nightborne.

However, most allied races could have been customization options instead.

Do you not like that they are just humans or do you not like them joining the alliance (or both)?

Mechagnomes are cool. The patch 8.3 tho, is terrible

1 Like

well,our eyes sure look weird

KTs are not biologically different, that was confirmed by Blizz (+ just check the comics etc), so this AR is just for gameplay reasons, that alone is pretty bad, but it does not give any sense even in the game, since we can see how Kul Tirans look, they have bulky/normal/skinny models and only one of them is playable.

So we got a body type as AR, that is not even cannon/lore? Like who though this is a good idea? XD

The same models could be Drusts, but guess what, the only original race (which is still related to humans) on Kul Tiras is wiped out. Players were asking for Vrykuls and yet another disappointment.

1 Like

Yes, they made these eyes because we totally asked for it. It’s a great move.

True ponyelf. May it be possible to do more rep grind? I’m exalted, but can you make something more than that? The rep grind is what keeps me playing. Really want to do more wq’s too. There is not many. Appreciated.

1 Like

dont reply, its a joke

I was going to ask if you were being sarcastic or not but now im sure you are :joy: :joy:

They always are if they go out of their way to misspell my character name

Btw this is offtopic but does having 17231 posts make you mvp , or do you have to get 1000 likes everyday to be mvp or how does this work?

I would leave only draenei race and replace all other Alliance races with draenei recolours.
I try to level VE rogue, think all the time how good it would be if she was draenei/LF draenei instead.