Alliance, what allied race would you replace mechagnomes with?

Murloc!! :slight_smile:

Blizzard could’ve worked with what they have and actually making vulpera neutral (as in vol’dun vulpera remain Horde, while pirate vulpera from Freehold make a contract with Boralus/the Alliance) but alas that would require actual effort from Blizzard for us blue boys.

1 Like

They said no more neutral races.

Megagnomes, their at least 4 feet tall.

I meant it like a belf-velf relationship, really.

Unpopular opinion but I am glad we didn’t get the Vulperas.

1. Because I am part of the 10 people who actually like Mechagnomes.

2. Because Orgrimmar looks like a mix between an animal shelter and Rainfurrest.

4 Likes

The mechagnome as a nice full replacement for gnomes in every way.
But aesthetically speaking I wish we could get some half elves.

I didnt think Id be that keen on mechagnomes but they have def grown on me. Leveling my hunter right now! Just a shame that none of my MGs show up on the forum. :frowning:
In fact yesterday I did a dungeon with 4 mechagnomes and a panda healer…we spent the whole run telling each other /jokes and laughing. It was so cute I may have developed diabetes by the end!LOL :smiley:

1 Like

Jesus Christ no! Right now the Alliance is a safe haven I can use to escape Rainfurrest. If they’d put the blasted things there too we’d be completely screwed.

1 Like

I am in the exact same spot, I used to think Mechagnomes were lame but now that I made one I love them :smile:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I am glad vulpera are not alliance. Now Goldshire will be replaced with something else as well. Win-win, I’d say.

Class skins has been around for a long long time and blizzard needs to do it sooner or later (id prefer if they did it sooner :roll_eyes: )

Agreed

I also 100000% percent agree with this, I refuse to play a goblin/gnome/mechagnome until we get tinker class

But fighting for survival is what the horde is about lmao

There is a world quest where we need to kill alliance because they are burning vulpera caravans

Please dont ruin Vulperas for me

God yes. I’d faction change instantly. I’m so done with the Horde.

1 Like

Give it time and the Vulpera players will do it for you.

I would like the fish people both Jinyu and Ankoran but I prefer deep sea fish samurai aesthetic more.

As for Sethrak. Sorry Alliance they were NEVER an option. The moment Sethrallis appeared during the Talanji coronation it was game over.

You underestimate Goldshire. Mechagnomes will use Orb of Deception in order to look like a furry.

Must … resist … kid argument …!

Also, do you prefer stormwind looking like a kindergarten with 1000 mechagnomes?

I highly doubt they are 1000 mechagnomes in SW, or anywhere.

SSsh do not let them know !