Alliance, what allied race would you replace mechagnomes with?

Somewhere in an alliance dominated shard, maybe

My only excuse to play mechagnomes lol, alliance vulpera :ok_hand:

Such shard is probably full of Humans, NE and VE.

Perhaps …

I bet on it they already planned doing it right after announcements, they already knooow.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

two words. High elves.

2 Likes

San’ layn or Nagas.

i’d say san’lain fit better then blood elves in the horde.

1 Like

troggs, literally anything wouldve been better than this diaperbaby allied race

1 Like

troggs? ewwww no.

1 Like

Broken Draenei.

1 Like

Anything other than High Elfs, because it would be the same thing all over again, we have Blood Elfs, Void Elfs, we don’t need another re-skin on Alliance side as Allied Race NAWWWH

Hmm this is an easy one.
High elf.
Or Nutral nightborn (wich can choose wich fation i choose after a quest)
Etherial
Murlock
Naga
tortolan
anything besied Gnomes, or anything besieds reskinned existing races except highelfs.

2 Likes

I doubt it.

As much as would love to play a San’layn I think for now they don’t belong to any faction.
I think San’layn are Scourge more than anything.

They’ve similar traits with Blood elves, they’re the same species after all.
Apart from their vampyr nature, San’layn use questionable methods and have questionable allegiances; in my opinion non of the Horde races could accept them as allies.

As for the topic, I don’t know if I’d replace Mechagnomes.
They’ve good racials, they’ve decent lore and I don’t think they do not fit the Alliance.

and then you say anything but High Elfs, let it go already ain’t happening.
The game has Void Elf, Blood Elf, Night elfs, Trolls, Nightborne, they have said it themself, and the community most do not want more elfs, and it’s surely not needed, we don’t need to talk more about this one, it’s pretty much a dead 2019 topic.

Úristen most látom mi a neved :smiley: Te jó ééég! XDD

1 Like

i wouldnt call it dead topic have you seen the Us and EU High elf allied race threads on teh forum? with more then 20k views and almost the same reply with supports? I dont think thats a dead thing. and i do want high elfs as well. They should come home now :slight_smile: that racist commander from WC3 is dead and the alliance is sorry and apologising for that behaviour :slight_smile: all highelfs are welcome to the Alliance :). Period!

Learn the lore m8 it ain’t happening, Horde is already 90% Blood Elfs, the balance ain’t happening, might have 20k views, but most of it are people making fun of those people who wants it, don’t think that it’s 20k pepople supporting it, clearly you haven’t read the comments then.

People have been asking for Nagas, High Elfs for years, and they still haven’t given it out, or any hint of it, so why would they now? when they have others elfs now given out on Allied Race, thinking…hmm pay attention

Don’t you feel restricted to transmog? since you pretty much have the same legs and arms on show constantly, outside of like 3 reshaded colours.

i did every one of them. unlike you. Sure there are some well premature comments on that thread but most of them are actualy quiet supportive. If you dont want High elf to the alliance easy dont crate one when it arrives. You elf hater! (just kidding :slight_smile: . And btw in lore wise high elfs are actualy can be added to the alliance. :slight_smile:

1 Like