[Alliance/Horde] [AOTC]PvE Guild Fallen Legion recruiting!

Fallen Legion is now recruiting both Horde and Alliance members to its raid roster for future and current content!
We’re very much a laid back guild with WoW Veterans who’s raided both hardcore and casually, who doesn’t take the game too serious anymore, likes to relax and make jokes while raiding. Are you in need of an understanding environment that welcomes you? Want a community that makes jokes, wipes on bosses and clears them 2nd hand? But you also desire that need for some M+ clears? We got you!

Our main principle as a guild is to take things with ease, we clear everything regardless, but we do it together as a team, instead of an individual power creep to the top. This doesn’t mean you have to be a veteran to join, nono! This means we will teach you how to play the game with our years of experience should you need it and want it! Meaning new players and socials are welcome. Come come!

What can we offer?

• We offer raid spots every Wednesday and Sunday from 20:00 to 23:00!
  • Clearing content to achieve AOTCs and expand further into Mythic raiding!
  • A relaxed environment which understands commitment to other things than the game!
  • A welcoming community which wants to have fun alongside you, regardless of content!
  • Raid clears + Mythic+ runs that welcomes us those sweet cosmetics.
  • Ingame activities such as Mythic+, Battlegrounds, Arenas or games outside of WoW, as well!
  • We are currently 8/9 HC :slight_smile:

We totally understand that people have lives. Real life comes over the game and we want people to understand that. You have to step out 1 of the days? That’s ok. You have to go for a bit due to personal reasons? That’s completely alright. You will always be welcomed back to our team. That being said, we also hope people can put some little time into us as a team as well. Like remembering tactics of encounters and attending 2/2 raid days per week as much as possible. :slight_smile:

What are we looking for?
We are in need of the classes that follows:

DPS Roles:

• 1 Enhancement Shaman
  • 1 WW/Havoc DH
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Mage
  • 1 Balance Druid

Healer Roles:

• 1 Resto Druid / Prevoker

We welcome any class into the raid, but as you can see we’re in need of some active specific classes to complete a roster. we welcome re-rolls too, as we’re willing to gear up our members to become the DPS Pump or unstoppable healer they desire to be!

Do you want to join as social or purely for m+? Don’t hesitate, we welcome all players regardless of it being PvP’ers, Mythic+ or solely world content enjoyers. We do welcome roleplayers, but do remember that most of our guild do not RP, but we won’t stop you from doing it. Play the game the way you want to play it! :slight_smile:

If you got any questions you can hit us up here via commenting or in-game!
Reach out to: Gyzmito, Sweetvanas, Kronormus, Sceptical, Arthiros on on Discord: pAce#4907, Sk3psis#1142, Kotan#1928

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

1 Like

hey man, you already have 2 other threads about this guild. It’s against forum rules to make duplicate threads about the same thing.

Do you love RP?

2 Likes

Its a bug - I tried deleting them but it didn’t let me.
The duplication posts happened after I tried to post, and I was shown an error.

I already contacted support about it

Fair enought. Sorry for assuming u did that on purpose!

1 Like

No worries, brother :slight_smile:

Have a nice day

1 Like

Can confirm it’s a nice guild.

As an officer I can confirm it’s a nice social guild to be a part of where we understand people have lives and those take priority over playing. But I’m biased but you are all welcome to come prove me wrong. ^^

We are still in need of active members!

We are specially in looks for:

• 1 Mage (Prio)
  • 1 Warrior DPS (With Off-tank OS)
  • 1 Shadow priest
  • 1 Demon Hunter

It’s a really cozy guild, come and join us!

Come, we have cookies :grinning:

We are still in need of active members and socials are always welcome!

We are specially in looks for:

DPS Roles:

• 1 Mage
  • 1 Rogue
  • 1 Balance Druid (With Resto off-spec (Prio)

Healer Roles:

• 1 Resto Shaman

Hey all,
You’re all more than welcome, we can offer some cookies and tea !

Update on the recruitment! :slight_smile:

very cool bunch of gamers who I’ve had the pleasure of playing with!

would recommend them for anyone whos looking for a place to hang out and get curve and do m+ :pray:

Update on recruitment! :slight_smile:

What kind of cookies?

whatever kind you want :smirk:

1 Like

Updated recruitment!
Currently looking for:

• 1 Enhancement Shaman
  • 1 WW/Havoc DH
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Mage
  • 1 Resto Druid / Prevoker

You can reach out to: Gyzmito, Kronormus, Sceptical or Arthiros :slight_smile: