Allied Race RP Hubs now fully open for everyone!

See, you understand :dracthyr_nod:

Anyone with a poor willpower will. Which is to say your average Joe should not be there. Your magus scholar wishing to understand the inner workings of the Void? Your valiant Paladin who wishes to test their might against avatars of true evil? A Warlock curious about alternative sources of power?

Yeah sure, those are fine. Back Alley Sally from the Shady Lady wanting to expand her Fight Club? Yeah no.

4 Likes

So anyway that’s how Ol’ Emma found herself in Shadylands

It’s just for the factions the ARs are part of, but now Horde chars have an easier time to get to the Horde friendly part of Suramar, which is always nice.

100%

Isn’t there a Telogrus Rift to… Telogrus in Legion Dalaran aswell? :thinking:

Anyways yea, its nice to be able to jump into the AR cities quicker, eitherway! :smiley:

1 Like

Give non void elves in Telogrus the draining sanity bar from the n’zoth visions.

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s true, I guess even Horde can get to the rift currently.
I also remembered that the garden portion of Suramar northish of the nighthold was also added in the patch as a friendly area, I guess to expand the Horde friendly zone for some reason.

The area I’m most hyped for though is the friendly dark iron zone. Finally I can do some rp there on my other Alliance chars.

1 Like

Wish they would just give us a layer of Suramar City which is full on friendly, to both Horde and Alliance, ngl…

But then that would mean they’d have to make all Allied Areas full on friendly like Shadowforge, Mechagon, And… Uhhh Are there any others, lmao?

Grimm Gruzzler added, when?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.