Allied race suggestion: Man'ari Eredar

The lore sometimes needs to change. Sometimes. The result is we have more content.

Besides nothing says that 100% Eredars willfully joined Sargeras. It would make sense that some were forced and tortured to be joined in it.

So if there are some Man’ari Rebels, these tortured ones wouldn’t hesitate leaving the Legion or what’s left of it in order to survive somewhere else.

Fel doesn’t fully corrupt you. In the end, you are the one making the decision. Or Illidan and the demon hunters would have never existed in the first place. And THAT is part of the original lore.

There are plenty of demons who were brought into the Legion by force, too. Burning Legion archeology states this explicitly.
There were quite possibly Eredar forced into service if they were unlucky enough to not escape with the Draenei, find their way into the Army of the Light, or survive with the Broken.
Besides, the Horde already has questionable races in their ranks, and the power of the Eredar would definitely be something Sylvanas would covet in the current Blood War. Even if they are demons.

1 Like

Questionable Races? You can only mean Undead, right?

I don’t agree with this. I love Draenei … And I have 5 of them. And there are many others wich play with them… It’s not the same case like with female dwarf or Tauren priest …

I would vote for Broken to be playable and not the Eredar. P.p. I am sorry

3 Likes

Think we pretty much destroyed Argus completely when we fought the Titan soul… not that it wasnt a mess to begin with.

But even Velen was like Argus is dying anyway so… i doubt much Eredar survived

After its world soul died, it think Argus will probably crumble in itself. Though we don’t see it in the sky anymore, the rift was sealed after Antorus but it is still there somewhere.
And the fact that it would crumble into the nether, it would make sense that some Eredars would want to jump ship so to speak.

we have undeads in horde btw…
Did Argus died i did not found his body tho…

It did not blur the line when alliance got void elf .why would this be different case ?

2 Likes

I said that my post was sarcasm :slight_smile: I was making fun of anti-High Elf posters.

2 Likes

Oh okays :joy:

1 Like

The Forsaken were previously slaved to the Lich King. They had no free will. While Eredar are bound in service to Sargaras (not Argus) they did so willingly. To be Eredar is to be evil. You can’t just be childish and have “oh but some of them are good”.

1 Like

Would love to have them on horde side.

But think we all know it won’t happen.

nah we need something new … I suggest a frankensteins monster, pixie (oh my how i miss my pixie rogue in d&d) or centaur. Don’t fancy being a fox.

What makes you think they are “bound in service” to me they are not bound to anyone.
Btw horde are bad if you did not notice nelves would argue with you.

Sargaras gave them demonhood. They are Evil. They will not side with the Horde or Alliance. Do you understand that, mate?

What most of you completely forgot is that the Orcs also willingly drank the blood of mannoroth and willingly massacred thousands of Draenei back in outland.
Are they evil? Are they still the demonic mindless beasts they were back then? Alliance would say yes. Horde would say NO.

Except orcs got enslaved by mannoroths will by drinking the blood, for most orcs that was all the fel they got exposed too besides the warlocks who freely used fel. Orcs did not really became demons after being exposed to that much fel for some years.

The eredar however joined the legion willingly and spent millenia sucking fel energies and souls turning them into actual demons willingly and got corrupted by it.

you cant really compare the orcs to the eredar

3 Likes

Orcs never attained demonhood. They were subjugated just like the Scourge.

Essentially, you have to be evil in the sense that you’d hate both the Horde and Alliance to be an Eredar.

You clearly have lack of lore knowledge .

In what instance? You are the one advocating Eredar, demons who want to destroy everything, be made a playable race for the Horde or Alliance?