Allied Races don't appear in character creation screen

Thanks for this. Others have said they have 50s and still have the problem but I’ll try and see if it helps me as well.

I levelled a character to 50 (and onwards) but was still stuck. However, as soon as I had a total of 30 hours played time on said character, I graduated from “Newcomer chat” and instantly could see the allied races in character creation.

So if all else fails, 30 hours /played time on a character seems to solve this issue.

1 Like

Ok, just hit 50 on one of my characters. The Allied Races are now showing up. Thanks

This you answer - but Draenor and Kazzak being unplayable and not even offering Free Transfers? Incompentancy from top to bottom. Take Ion with you on the way out.

ive hit 50 on one of my chracters today and still hasnt changed for me i have got 3 houres left till 30 hours to see if that fixes this thing.

Did the 30 hours thing work?

yes it did i have my allied races back since i did the 30 hours but make sure its on the character and realm you first started on or delete the other characters on other realms.