Allow more accounts on mobile authenticator

Hi

was just wondering, i have several accounts (± 6 or even 7 ) which i made back in the days with RAF . but they are not protected by an authenticator because you only can add one account to it .

Would be nice to have an option to allow multiple accounts to be added to mobile authenticator

You can use the same authenticator for more than one account.

I don’t know if there’s a limit but if there is it’s not one.

You can have 8 Warcraft accounts on your Battle.net account.

You can contact Blizzard to combine your battle.net accounts into one, as Dottie said above there can be up to 8 WoW game licenses on 1 such Blizzard account. Therefore you can then use 1 authenticator for all of them.

1 Like

Hey there Alandien,

You can use the same authenticator on up to three different Battle.net accounts.

As mentioned above we can help consolidate the WoW accounts if needed, though some restrictions apply so review the page Saneko linked carefully and then make a support ticket if it’s something you want to go ahead with.

1 Like

But does that allow all mounts to go along aswell ? Last time i checked not all could be transferred and it would be a shame to loose them for a merge of accounts ( as the other account gets wiped )

Spectral gryphon (obtained through Scroll of Ressurection) is one of them i definately don’t want to loose by merging .
And its also an account not protected .

Thanks for the input though :slight_smile:

Mounts don’t transfer, However the accounts will earn the mounts that you have on the account you move them to.