Allow SoD paid character transfer

Hello all,

Paid character transfer is unavailable on SoD, and naturally, this impacts friends, especially since some servers were locked.

I (or we?) urge Blizzard to reconsider their stance on paid character transfers on SoD if this thread get 100+ comments.

Enabling this feature would greatly enhance player interaction and community engagement.

For you or for your friend that is waiting : comment this thread and make it viral.

57 Likes

Just make a new char on an open server , you will be stuck at 150 prof. and lvl 25 anyways with rank3 you’re basicly capped at like 1 lockout period

Even during SOM we had no paid transfer options. According to a Blizzard statement there are no plans this round either for any transfers.

Edit:

While the in-game shop is available in the WoW Classic client, Blizzard doesn’t have the ability to disable it for specific servers (such as SoD realms).

There’s a disclaimer that its not available for Seasonal realms on the site and BNET app, and I recommended they add it ingame too.

3 Likes

“Please Blizz, bring balanced servers and balanced factions” and here you are asking for the one service that will ruin the balance of servers entirely. Enabling this service will ruin the servers lol. make a new char if you want to play with friends. takes a week, max.

6 Likes

Strongly supporting the call for paid character transfers on SoD. The server lock has unfortunately left many of us isolated from our friends.

4 Likes

I lvld to lvl 20 and now I’am unable to play with my mates, so I quit this crapy season.

4 Likes

Make your friends make a new char with u or else they ain’t your friends

Not everybody has 40hours of freetime to throw away.

And the question is, WHY THE F is it possible to buy transfer from the shop on SoD server when you can’t use it !

COMPLETE SCAM (again)

8 Likes

I would appreciate transfers as well. I made a 25 warrior got isolated from friends now I leveled a shaman to 25 on my friends realm, but I want my warrior on this realm as well.

3 Likes

So you played for a couple of hours and you don’t want to play another few hours to be able to play with your friends?

1 Like

The underlying problem will still be there, you can’t server transfer to locked realms.

We totally would transfer away from “Living Flame”. Waiting already a long time for friends to join, but don’t want “just give up” everything we’ve spent time into so far.

It’s frustrating to see tons of bots running around, blocking real players from getting on the server.

1 Like

Imagine rolling on a streamer server and then whining about it being full

1 Like

I would love to tranfer to the bigger servers as they was locked for a while and I manage to max a char but has to either start over completely to play with all my friends or just ignore them becuse of these servers was locked :confused:

Edit: yes I know I can start over its only level 25/goes fast and bla bla. but still its alot of completed stuff like all runes/farmed profs/gold and all that to max, I even maxed out every single wep skill becuse I wanna be ready for p2 I just feel I lose alot of progress :frowning:

1 Like

some peoples answers are so narrow. character transfers away from lovked realms would help a) the person transferring away b) the ones stuck ok that crap realm c) making a new char doesn’t solve anything. and to those saying “just make a new”. … i out more than 200 hours into reputations, professions and economy. blizzard doing a very lousy job, and their approach of “servers will be full a few days and the problem solves by itself” is such a shameless approach - and yes, 70% of people will eventually stop to play after a week - including me - but because you mess up blizz, not because we actually dont want to play. 4 of my friends which i gifted a sub did never have the chance to play with me and we will all stop. congratulations you solved the population issue - once again. i bet they never did a research on why everyone quit after a few days… ps: your realms are such a trash f-fest with layers and lag and bugs, noone cares about balance if we could only play the game. people applauding to faction locks before the release, … man, it didn’t need a rocket scientist to see this coming. i was never a fan of character transfers, but hell, come with a solution, but today. but yes, go on, and buff alliance more, LOL

1 Like

Blizzard make living flame transfers 200 euros that way u atleast make money on the dumb apes :stuck_out_tongue:

i’d pay 200. what is dumb about it? it would cost me 4 hours of work instead od 200

You get paid 50 €/hour? I’m admiring…hard​:point_up_2::ok_hand:

Hey !
I would love to transfert my char also!!!
I spent a lot of Time on my rogue to level up my professions, my gear…. But i’m actually on Chaos Bolt and i’m afraid that it Will become a Dead server!
I want to save my rogue on a server Where i can find mates to play pvp and raid !
Please Blizzard, we All need it !

1 Like

Oh yé Nebzy t’es vraiment un beau lardon