Allow Tmog Legendary Item ? đŸ™đŸ»

Hello,

Please allow transmogrification of weapons with legendary weapon skins. You previously imposed this restriction on retail only to realize that it wasn’t necessary and later took a step forward by allowing transmogrification of such items.

Why not do the same for Classic, similar to barbershops that allow changing the character’s gender?

Many players have tirelessly farmed legendary weapons since the first version of WoW. I believe it would truly delight players to once again roam and combat the dangers of Azeroth with these weapons in hand.

4 Likes

No. It wasnt in originally and it shouldnt be in now.

1 Like

Correct, it wasn’t, but it should’ve been available - just like the Vanilla PvP sets should’ve been transmoggable.

And if we’re talking about ‘‘it wasnt available back then’’, well, neither was the wardrobe (added in Legion), account-wide mounts/pets (added in MoP). And not only that - in original Cata you couldn’t transmog One-Hand into Main-hand, Mace into Sword (or vice versa).

1 Like

Why do you remain stuck in the past? Can you give me some reasons rather than a firm no without any explanation?

1 Like

Also let them transmog all level 60 PVP sets.
Cataclysm is a semi retail expansion anyway so let them do it :stuck_out_tongue:

To be able to transmo Vanilla’s level 60 PvP sets, you need to achieve a minimum battleground rating.

1 Like

Get out to Era please. Stay away from Cata or any future Classic Xpac with that opinion.

Yes, and that shouldn’t have been a thing. They should’ve been moggable like all other PvP sets (bar the Elite ones). Especially since they’re very faction distinct. It was a mistake back in original Cataclysm, and it’s still a mistake to this day.

Get out to retail please.

Go to retail.

Nah, you can do so though.

Insane your kind still dwell the forums :clown_face: Almost the whole transmog system in Cata Classic is from current retail.

And the account-wide pets, mounts, heirloom tab

But mogging legendaries is too far!

You think im on this forum enough to dwell?

Big lol. They really live amongst us.

Seems they arent adding Legendary items to transmog anyway, so I’m very pleased. The ones upset can go transmog them in retail.

among us
 AMONG US
 AMOGUS!!!

Yes, let’s have them downgrade the client to OG cata version
 So much is not like it was originally

Now I happen to have no legendary items, but I do think it’s stupid we can’t transmog them, just like it’s stupid we can’t transmog whites or hide shoulders etc

The entire transmog system has been updated
 I assume you consider that a mistake as well?
Let’s go back to the OG transmog system where you’d need the damn item on you to transmog, not this fancy retail collection system

There are plenty of features from future versions that they should implement.
There are plenty they shouldn’t as well.

Transmog has no effect on your capabilities, so there’s no reason not to make it more modern.

Just stop with those nonsense “retail” comments it’s stupid!

2 Likes

Not only that, if your weapon was classified as ‘‘Main-Hand’’, you couldn’t use a ‘‘One-Hand’’ to transmog over it and vice versa
 nor could you transmog mace > axe, or axe > mace, or sword > axe etc.

AoE looting, for example.

1 Like

It was really shocking to find out that items in your transmog collection are these which you have in your bank or your bags and not the ones which you already used and sold, including quest rewards.

Oh wow you guys really got me. Go back to Era eh?

Dont be salty because Blizzard havent indicated they’re changing this, unlike retail.