Allow us to turn off transmogs of other people

This game is slowly but surely becoming like Runescape 3 in terms of silliness and MTX. It’s hard to take WoW serious with the writing as it is. I don’t need a guy in a yeti costume or with butterfly wings showing up to my raid.

There should be an option to toggle off people’s transmog where it just shows their gear as it is. This wouldn’t hurt anyone as the user in question can still play in his yeti costume pyjamas as much as they desire.

Could this be made possible with an addon?

4 Likes

But the gear itself is usually awful as hell.

5 Likes

We’re supposed to take video games serious now?

2 Likes

Yeah because looking like this before Transmogs was sooooo much better :rofl:

36 Likes

Agree, atleast they could make a catogory silly items and let us not see them in this mode.
At this point it becomes world of clowns.

And yes the picture of TBC Orc is far better then what we currently see walking around with cows in underwear with butterfly wings.

1 Like

You can use corgi goggles to not see anyone’s transmog.

9 Likes

You have this post on your folder right so you can put it up everytime there’s an anti transmog up and you expect it to be some sort of grandeuos answer and getting likes from your brainlets. Since you’re not smart enough to understand why the character looks like that, let me explain what visual gear progression is about.

You’re not suppose to look cool and flashy and awesome all the time. As your character doing content it will also reward him visually. The character in the picture is working towards looking “cool” by getting the tier sets, did you forgot about those? If everyone can look cool and shiny all the time, no one can.

OP is absolutely right. I’ve hated transmog ever since it came out. Made this game into some sort of a fashion contest barbie doll dress up simulator. I dont care about that and dont want to see it. Let us have the option to remove the fake equipped gear.

1 Like

No.

Its a game. Its to escape the crude realities of life.

If I wanted death and destruction I just have to watch the news on TV.

I WANT to see people in yeti costumes. I WANT to buy that bikini I have seen in WoW head and show off my Muscle Mamma abs !

3 Likes

That’s a long winded post of nothing.

5 Likes

Well then its not my problem you have reading compehension problems or doesnt want to read. Im explaining why its bad, but you just want to listen to your yay sayers right

I read the first few lines, ignored the rest. If you can’t comprehend why that is that’s on you.

4 Likes

The game was once more a gritty medieval fantasy but since blizzard for the later years have cultivated you’re type of soy audience it doesnt surprise me you get a response like this.

I have been playing the game since 2005.

What changed is that I stopped caring what others do. Check my mog. Does it look like a Yeti Pijama to you?

I don’t know, all I see is you telling them why they’re wrong and you’re right, doesn’t feel like you want a discussion. So why should they participate?

Oh, you also used the word soy to say something attempting to offend someone. :') Yeahhhh, I can’t take you seriously chief.

4 Likes

Ye you live in your own little bubble like its single player game. But its not its an mmo RPG. That used to have a very immersive grand experience wich means alot of factors and features come to play

No. You should not care how people dress their characters in a raid.
The only instance that I can think about in which a clown mog is not appropriate is in a RP event that has a specific theme that’s lore oriented, other than that it doesn’t matter at all.

Hilarious post. You don’t like transmog but your forum character has all items mogged. Mmh…

7 Likes

My post was in humour yet you straight up attacked me out of the blue… so whatever, crawl back into that cave of yours again so you can’t see those nasty transmogs parading about within your vicinity. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

because you havent read my first post. Thats why. And i responded to it.

Ive seen that picture thousands of times, its just cringe and doesnt make any sense and i then explained it why it doesnt make any sens but you didnt want to read so.

Learn to be civil and maybe I would have. :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes