Ally's 25 men gank quest

It’s not supposed to be balanced. Group up.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, I either can play through an assault very relaxed because there’s few alliance around not making a fuss, but then sometimes it’s just full of alliance camping all the missions, ganking the vastly outnumbered horde in that respective shard.

Of course now, if you average it out over all shards, there’s probably more horde with warmode on, so the math seems to work out just fine!

That was when /pvp was a thing. Now that WM is an active opt-in, there is the sense that it matters.

When some classes are dependant on grouping up while others can go solo, it means that those classes are free kills when solo, which makes them reluctant to opt-in in the first place.

Give them a reason they should participate in something that for them is a lost cause before they even try?

If a player’s goal is to have PvP, and not just sneak in stealth for less interruption of doing WQ - there is no class that is not countered by some other class. Everybody need to group up to make it easier and have better chances of winning.

It was like that before WM, it didn’t change. There was just a lot less WPvP before and even less incentives to be in it.

1. You’re playing an MMO, not a “single-player all for you”. Not enjoying your solo roams - Group up.
  2. WPvP gives you an option to do anything and use anything, there are no limitations as in other PvP-modes. In return - anything can happen to you. Sometimes it’s in your favor, sometime it’s not. If you don’t like this kind of balance - BGs + WM-off is a better option.
1 Like

Well to be honest, you have a reason to group up too … to stay alive :smiley:

1 Like

It depends on the region… For example in Spain alliance is 80% of population, and they still get the bonus… kinda fair right?? i have to switch through 8-10 parties to complete a single wq coz every one of them is full of camping raids

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.