Alonsus Alliance Reconnections

This is Tuponya Nelf Druid. I joined ascendance from resistance and before that elysium? during the hyjal / TK times - Just before Raevin left. Played with the likes of Eruption, Shar, Roggles, Halle, Trent. Played early arena with most of these guys. Fun times

1 Like

Hey its infinity here how are you x

I remember hanging around with a hunter called teabag and jjp a mage we hammered the epic bosses when we had the scarab invasion… I was in the muuhhaaa guild final hope famous mayhem was my first guild

Hey pyronus

2 Likes

I played during Vanilla & TBC on a character called “Huntkiller”. As you can tell by the name, I was very much a young teenager during this time period, so I don’t expect anyone to remember that name, let alone who shared fond memories of playing with me. But thought I would add to the discussion.

Hi everyone! I remember the guild Ascendance, they were the top guild for many years. Some of the names I remember from the posts above are Braeburn and Stimpy! I have lots of screenshots from those times!

I played a rogue named Sephala! I remember many people, to many to list here!

1 Like

Any ideas where you guys are going to set up shop? Wanting to save my named on a new server

1 Like

Shiningwhite, Human Paladin. Guild: Knights of Schadow and later Foundation. Just seeing if anyone is around.

Hello guys.

I was playing Human Mage named Shivá in Alonsus during the end of Vanilla and in TBC. I mainly played PVP with ppl such as Dasspaper, Kamelic, Maximus, Tomzer etc. Yet ringin any bells? :smiley: I used to Raid in Ascendance during the time of SSC. I was there for the first Leotherass kill where we used some crazy totem tactics. From Ascendance i remember most of u guys and Shar, Raevin Tooth for example.

Iam going to roll on Shazzarah Horde. Hope to see you guys in there.

My Battletag is Säm#2907, feel free to add me.

Yours
Säm

1 Like

Oh man, reading names like Ascendance, Xanadu, The Highland Banana Cult brings back A LOT of memories.

Can’t for the life of me remember all the names I used to frequently play alongside with!

2 Likes

I forgot about The Highland Banana Cult, Those folks where great fun :slight_smile:

Judge and Eclipse also spring to mind… Though I may be remembering from BC

1 Like

A bunch of us from Eclipse/Cthulu will be rolling on Mirage Raceway-Alliance. Jen#2783 - come say hi!

Lol, I remember that guild well.

Hi all. For the most part I played an alliance dwarf warrior by the name of Filli / Melendil from classic til around pandaria release. Can’t for the life of me remember all the guilds during that period but I do remember the British Raven Guard, The Scarlet Crusaders, Cry Havoc and Chou Hasta which I’m sure I was a member of at one point or another.

I don’t anyone remembers me as it was eons ago and twas but a spotty pre-pubecence but if anyone does hit me up!

1 Like

Hi all,

I’m looking for anyone from the Highland Banana cult. Who played from late vanilla to wotlk. My toon was a human mage called Authen. I had great favour with the gnomes and was accepted as one of them to be preaching the words of piepie and waging our gnome jihad (mostly in stv).

Would be great to see if anyone else is here or to connect with fellow old alonsus people. Familiar names I can remember Piepie, searing, andyyabam, gigledon. So many I’ve forgotten I’m sure.

1 Like

What’s up guys? So cool to recognize OG players.

Not really looking for anyone but maybe I’ll take a peek to Mirage Raceway who’s playing from Eclipse these days.

Originally started playing as Alastar (warrior) almost after Alonsus was launched.

Ps.
If someone familiar wishes to say “hi”, I’m playing Kiwimasu at Shazzrah(A)

Hello Authen. Your mage is familiar. You may remember me as TheDefender(Dwarf Hunter) or Wibblesworth (Gnome Mage).

Hey Braeburn. I’m one of the brothers you are talking about, we ran Eminence! I was hunter Klindor or Druid Klinuid. Was great raiding days mainly back in TBC. Blizz ID is Ewood#2355 feel free to say hello!

Same with anyone that recognizes my name met a lot of people on server from raid leading and running dungeons.

Hey all - I played in Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK as a human mage named Croixce/human priest named Evarence, first in Judge then Elysium. I’m on Mirage Raceway now but happy to reconnect with anyone from back then

Hey Yeilosa

I recall the name Wolki from eXanadu during WOTLK.
I played Sinstar, warrior tank.
Are you playing classic?

1 Like