(A)Looking for a 5th member to join our social group

Good afternoon!

Hope this is allowed here. Me and 3 friends (age 35-60) have decided to come back to wow for the first time in a long time and was looking for one more member to join us. We are only looking to do questing content and dungeons while levelling together. Once we reach 50 (then 60 on release) we will start doing dungeon content. We are a very relaxed group of people who only want to do it for fun and not take it serious. We wont be raiding as we only want to stick to 5 man content. We are going to be joining the Alliance side, server Defias brotherhood.

We all live in the UK, so we are looking for someone with a similar time zone and can obviously speak English well lol. We are looking to do 2 or 3 days a week (fixed if pos) for a few hours in the evening . We use discord to chat. We are looking for fun, friendly and mature person who don’t take WOW seriously at all. We plan on doing normal dungeons at the start and slowly working ourselves up. We are in no rush and are not playing the game to become all great and powerful. If you want a slow and steady group, who likes to play purely for fun then this is the group for you.

If you would like to chat in more depth about this, please message me.

Hey Dõra - this sounds perfect for me!

I’m 38 and have recently hit max level with my first character - up to now I’ve solo’d my way through whilst making plenty of mistakes on the way! I’ve done a few dungeons but it would be great to be part of group with some like-minded people. I’ve recently downloaded discord but haven’t used it yet but I’m sure one of my kids can show me how it works if I don’t get it!

If you still have room for an additional relaxed adventurer, please let me know!

Hi ,you sound like you would fit in well with us.
Where abouts are you from?

That’s great!

I’m from Kent - I forgot to mention that I’ve pre-purchased SL so am ready to go and have recently been doing a bit of PVP content but again, that’s all very new to me - although I quite enjoy the whole world PVP thing :smiley: (I’m also on the same server as you guys too so hopefully we can meet up soon!)

Hi Dora

I was really interested to see your post as it sounds like exactly the sort of thing I’m looking for. It sounds like you might have your group organised now, but it’s good to see there are people organising this sort of thing!

If you’d be interested to have a sub for if people can’t make it sometimes then maybe let me know? On battlenet I’m Rovarro #2117 and on discord Asolf#7848

I live in the UK, started playing WoW earlier this year and I’m particularly enjoying dungeons, but it would be great to play with people I know more, and not always pugs!

Let me know if you think it’s worth chatting, or just saying Hi, but if you’ve got your group sorted now and think not I understand :slight_smile:

Hi Dakrum,

I’ve sent you a request on Battlenet - I’m Cooksonite#2163 :slight_smile:

Hi Jualph

That’s great, thank you! I’ll look out for that when I log on this evening.