Alot of spam in trade

Problem is, Blizz don’t seem to have a problem with advertising (and selling) boosts, and that is by far the majority of the spam.

I just put them on ignore, but they’re all disposable trial accounts for that day in the future when it does become against the TOS :confused:

1 Like

Im of the opinion that since the Blizzard store sells currency and this currency can be transformed into battlenet balance aka. Gold. Boosting for gold should be equated as a payable service for real currencies. Which in turn breach EULA. Not to mention those who sell runs with loots included, I mean in the current state of the game one could call it gambling.

I know this is incorrect, but I’ll stay with my opinion on this and call any boost seller a Scammer.

1 Like

You wouldnt have liked classic then when trade was for selling proffs and people had a hard time fitting in there wares just either leave 2 or install badboy or pratt addons.

You are probably right. But still a man can hope.

I do think selling boost runs belong in trade, they are selling a service for gold.

Personally I tend to keep trade and general hidden on another tab and only use it when I need it.

can we agree that buying boosts from me is the best decision one can make? yes yes?

1 Like

Can I buy your service ? I need you dancing over a mailbox for a surprise party.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.