Already sold out

Hello all…
As yesterday the Shadowlands: CE was announced, I just checked the blizzard store and its already sold out… Is there any chance, that they will restock it ? Its not a “special anniversary 15th Collectors Edition” … and until now I never had any problem ordering CE in EU…and this was sold out already…

I think they will restock :man_shrugging:

If there are people willing to buy your stuff you would be idiot if you wouldn’t produce more to get more money :smiley: esp. in 2020 !!

Check out daily, they probably gonna restock it 1-3 times more. Ask some other retailers aswell!

Probably scalpers. I watched a youtuber who made about 50k profit each time a World of Warcraft expansion launches by buying up hundreds upon hundreds of CE’s and re-selling them.

2 Likes

This happens because scalpers order multi copies everywhere then resell them, happens all the time. It’s not as bad now though as the ingame rewards can be bought digital.

3 Likes

I wish the rewards for CE Vanilla through Cata could be bought digitally

1 Like

Just ordered it of Amazon . In stock (pre-order there)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08CBYP57F/
2 Likes

They didn’t with the 15th Anniversary box set. Shop around is my best advice.

Edit - quoted wrong thing Sorry

1 Like

In this case I disagree. This is a collector’s item. Its value is precisely that it is limited run.

@OP: check Amazon. I got mine there.

1 Like

I just cant imagine how are you so willing to throw money at this company, big yikes from me buddy.

Hi, you’re posting a forum that requires giving the company money to get access to.

8 Likes

Pure pwnage, headshot :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool logic, try again

But with all other CEs that hasnt been the case, I think except WOD (because it was so hyped it actually did sell out in many areas) if you wanted a CE, you got one…

Wish blizz would make 1 copy per customer rather than selling 500 to 1 person. I mean it’s clearly a scalper

I do not recall them bringing out multiple waves of collector editions. On the other hand they are not something I buy myself.

So I would encourage people to shop around if they really want one. Rather than relying on more being produced/released.

Everyone trying to buy the Collectors edition.

https://i.imgur.com/hHCSxvR.gif

1 Like

180€ with shipping from blizzard store… this is absurd.

Free shipping on Amazon.