Alt trouble /w Vicious Jeweller's Setting

I am kinda disappointed with the insane amounts of honor required to open a socket on your gear. In dragonflight it was really ideal because you could farm the sockets from the vault and have multiple vaults waiting for you on all of your alts. You could also gear up an alt with full honor gear the moment it hit max level and get straight to business. Now your main character alone requires 12500 honor x6 to socket all slots available (x3 Vicious Bloodstones 2500 each and 5000 for the item. That is 75 k honor for the sockets alone. Also a couple of bis embellisments for some classes on the crafted gear, rely heavily on the sockets equipped. Honestly this bumps me out when i think to get my third alt gearing = fun ruined

1 Like

Said the same thing in a post a few days ago. Just why ? Rocking 6 extra slots with versa gems is a pretty substantial advantage. As if going against conquest geared players on your fresh alt wasent hard enough.:-1:

Yes wow 894 less versa without the sockets, such a difference…
The embellishment on weapon, is way more impactful and important right now
Who even told you guys, you need to grind out those sockets right now, ya even got the gear to socket? The gear will get gems as the season progresses
You should rather just farm bloodstones and sell them on the AH for big bucks

I like it. The new system is completely independend of PvE. No more sparks. Also you can get a bit of gold doing PvP which is nice.

The honor comes passive from playing. I am currently selling all my bloodstones and will buy them two for one after the prices drop.

1 Like

There is honor potion, works in arena too… not joking

Were you doing pve in dragon flight to get sparks? No malicia provided you with all the necessary pvp quests. What game are you playing?

There’s 9 sockets, not 6.

yeah, 2 in neck, 2 in each ring, 1 in belt, 1 in head, 1 in wrist = 9, quick math

I mean the PvE sparks which were required to craft items. In this expansion they are not needed.

I am not talking about the world pvp quest.

You literally get these things playing the game mode you love. You just get it passive on your alt by just bging. Is it expensive? Yeah but youll get it no matter

Yeah you are right, 2 per jewel so 9 total. That’s even worse