Altar of Decay and crafting orders

Crafting orders may have its place. Say if I could ask my guildies to turn my hebs and primals into phials for the raid, set up an enchant or to have them ask me to do an armor patch. Now you can’t do any of this stuff I personally would find useful. However, things are as they and and when I finally saw a chance to make a pair of Venom steeped stompers as a public order with the recipient unable to dodge getting a Q3 item im trying to jump at it. BUT this item has to be crafted at the Altar of decay. In 30 mins after the craft order has been started. So I have to go LFG Brackenhide hollow, pug it in less than 23 mins and finish the order.

Is this faeces for real? Please THINK before you add “Cool flavor” to already complex systems

make your self save for instance and keep extending

Thanks for the tip, but do you think this adds flavour or is a positive addition to the game?

Your suggestion is a workaround, wich is very practical as it stands, but i suggest Blizz scrapping the altar of decay thing altogether.

well from my PoV and using you as example , it is , alot po mpeople dont know about this workaround so i got less compettition on crafts and i can charge people more for crafts

Thats one standpoint, tho i think the current crafting system does more to discourage competition that even running Brackenhide for a craft would.

well you talking about competition i preffer monopolization

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.