Am I crazy or what the hell devs

I know there might be new devs that have no idea what wow used to be,
but why there aren’t single fishing pools in shadowlands and I think in any new expansion?!

Simple and fast post, why the hell they didn’t add fishing pools, they used to bring some interesting vibe to fishing, and not only stand in one place and fish.

If they bring them back to dragonflight, they can even make PVP events where you play SOLO vs everyone in that zone when event starts, only when you are PVP mode ON, or buy item for gold to participate, they can do it that way, much easier to design, but please do something, events like these used to mean a lot for everyone in vanilla. PLS BRING THEM BACK! fishing pools and events where you play solo vs everyone.

Are you sure you’re talking about fishing pools? Pools of fish, where you are guaranteed to get the type of fish the pool is named for, on each cast, regardless of skill?

'Cos those are still here in Shadowlands. Tuned down a lot from the excesses of Mists and Warlords, down to maybe the level of Classic-Wrath. But definitely still with us.

There are fewer water spaces in Shadowlands, because nearly everybody has a water-walking mount these days, so when the devs can’t use water as an obstacle, they put in less of it - but the pools are still there.

The devs made a BAAAAAD decision in Mists to make all fishing effectively pool fishing. Bad, bad decision. Horrible decision. They lost the fishing enthusiasts. They lost me; I have no interest in fishing since. They even loat El’s Angling, that great site with all the information and resources.

They doubled down on it in Warlords, but then backed off somewhat. I don’t think interest cam back alot, though. We dofish for the gimmicks like the Underlight Angler, but then not much.

I am not sure, I think i never seen one fishing pool at all, do you know how fishing is at the barrens north side? thats what I mean, classic used to have a lot of those fishing pools everywhere, from sea to rivers to lakes, everywhere and a lot, but only change is, classic fishing you ddint get fish every time, u got it every 6th time like real life, so there goes convenience for RPG thing that happened with every little design, from fishing to combat to lvling and professions, RPG RUINED FOREVER>:P

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.