Am i trash or is shaman trash?(solo shuffle)

i am beyond tired of solo shuffle now. Doing what i can as Enha, but i always end up being killed. My current build is a Ascendance mega nuke build, seems outside of Ascendance.
Beside that i cant survive, kite or keep up with targets.

What is your experience?

1 Like

enhancement is just awful

3 Likes

Although the current situation may be challenging, it is definitely possible to improve our solo shuffle rating. Focus on the right stats for a physical damage build and adjust your PvP talents to match your opponents. Always go grounding against casters . I recommend trying the static field totem to peel for teammates or score cheese kills ( thunderstorm on healer into root totem into static field totem. A lot of braindead players who will tunnel on the kill target and won’t notice their healers aren’t in range. You could also wait for the next patch. A lot of classes will get nerfed which is a indirect buff for us.

Murlok io helped me a lot to realize where do I make mistakes, compared to the top players. Gear and talents-wise. Give it a try!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.