Amazing improvement on leveling and lore

Leveled Alt Draenor without dungeon spam and let the lack of gear create a wonderfull dificulty, elite’s were doable and trash mobs had a bite when group pulling.
Not to mention the pace that only had two zones left at 60.

Im wondering if DF 10-70 will have main storyline quests color marked or hardlocked on a special mode so you reach 70 at the time you finish the storyline <3

Follower dungeons are fantastic for a slow pace that lets you take in everything the Dev’s have done, to truly see it all, instead of tunnelvisioning through to not slow everyone else down.
Maybe taking the time to make sure your macro’s work correctly or your layout feels intuitive (ConsolePort player)

Im just filled with the need to thank the Dev’s for the outstanding work, been going through classic and these forums enough to know they dont hear it enough <3

I agree that leveling is better (not for the same reasons as yours), but what does what you said have to do with lore?

I’m saying it like this because the DF lore and worldbuilding is fairly garbage.

can you elaborate on what part you think is garbage?

-Primalists forces being pulled out of nowhere
-The centaurs’ whole lore making no sense (Having clans and being nomads in a small zone for no reason, acting like tough hunters when they face no danger whatsoever in their planes, serving no purpose whatsoever to the story, just to cite some examples)
-Having a huge amount of characters being a huge sissy/softie in a wartorn world. The most “”“agressive”“” characters were probably Sabellian and Wrathion and they spent their time bickering about leadership. Literally bickering, as in “Hey champion, go ask my followers, they will tell you I am the best!”.

The plot itself is meh, but the main problem to me is that the writing is so garbage that it makes me not even try to care about what is going on. You are given quests about gay dragons and centaurs who play kissie kissie with each other while protodragons and djaradins are destroying everything 20 meters away, Tuskarr claiming to wanting to preserve the balance while Gnoll are killing them and vomitting on their corpses, and the Aspects being extremely spineless against a menace that might overtake the world.

• yet another titans bad so we should burn the world cult wdym?!!
  • hello Desolace, klan’s are an ancient idea, i think since there was Monghol traits that you wouldnt find in f.ex. Gnolls it “wasnt ok” for them to be a beast race without “better than irl humans” culture.
    Personally i didnt like uppity npc hosts of an ambassador that i couldnt duel (pref to the death) for the slight, just had to keep gobbling salami and smile, was that where you “fell off” and didnt want read more? was for me.
    -Kalecgos? the humble powerhouse character when meeting with the Tuskarr was too soft? why would he be hard with them they are super nice?
    -Sabellian was the obvous choice all the way through and Wrathion was just being a brat, didnt learn much from MoP either that one x)

Dude you want Warhammer grimdark, i love that too, for the longest time wow was that to me, now they are showing how high fantasy they want it to be, yet it has so many dark themes that amount to spice on the high fantasy, also gay/disability people front and center as if an attempt to piss me off despite being a big time gobbler of the salami, this type of salami tastes bad to me too youre not alone, im sorry people keep throwing commercials for how to think at you when youre probably never in conflict with what just gives you a perfectly natural discomfort.