Amazing that u can't delete your own posts lmao

delete this pls post, btw post must be at least 20 characters long

You can delete posts within 15 minutes, but with the exception of a post which is the starting post of a new thread. That would require the ability to delete a thread which lies only with the moderators.

I thought the 15 minutes mark worked in the old forums, and now you have to wait 24 hours, no? :stuck_out_tongue:

It does delete it leaving a placeholder “Post withdrawn… blah blah blah” for 24 hours in case you change your mind and want to reinstate it, but no one except moderators can see what was in the deleted post during that 24 hours.

So, after those 15 minutes, i cannot delete it at all even with the whole 24 hour window? Because i remember at one point i could delete really old posts.

Brb, im gonna check with a really old post of mine.

Edit: Yup, i was able to delete a post back in 3rd of August (18 days ago), and got the usual message (post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Hmmm. maybe the time increases with trust level or I am mistaken about the 15min thing. Certainly topic creation posts cannot be deleted at all… by the user…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.