Amazon prime for wow still active or not?

hello,

is the promotion still active or it is finished?

Google is your friend, I was able to find all about this on the 1st article that was linked by typing this amazing search quote… you ready for this…

“Amazon Prime for World of Warcraft”

Amazing right? I never knew my fingers & brain were able to work together \o/

Short answer for people who are lazy: Yes

1 Like

yeah, same i couldn’t find any news about the new prime loot and i was about to make a post myself.

Dewio you are rude and toxic. and btw the first post is for an old promotion

Best bet to check there

Telling someone how to use google and what to enter is rude & toxic? You must be extremely fun at parties.

How is:

" Feb 28, 2024 — Collecting Amazon Prime Gaming rewards is relatively simple. All you need to do is to have an active Amazon Prime membership, connect your Prime …" and old promotion?

You either didn’t enter the information correctly or you just didn’t bother to click on the article and use your eyeballs to read and then this amazing thing called scrolling, as it explains in detail the process on how to setup the account with prime, plus the rewards from previous months and the one for April…

Weird, I guess all this information is rude & toxic.

You want to know the funny thing as well, if you bothered to enter “Amazon Prime for World of Warcraft” in Google, you know what the 2nd article is?.. the official world of warcraft website article about the Amazon Prime system… toxic & rude, I know!

1 Like

BROTHER,

what is this ??

Me stating a fact that my fingers and brain work? I never said this is the case for the OP. I was stating and I’ll quote myself “I never KNEW MY FINGERS & BRAIN”.

But you can read into things how you wish :slight_smile:

no you stating that the person made the post can’t use his brain and his finger. stop the excuses

Now you’re putting words into my mouth, which were never said… you sir are rude & toxic!

Say whatever you want, next time try your words better. all that stuff about lazy people etc etc wasn’t necessary.

Stop harassing me!

cannot find anything regarding the current status of the campaign.

since the tabard of frost expired on the 26 and we still don’t have anything new, i guess it is over.

I checked the warcraft wiki page for ‘twitch’ as I was curious earlier, and there have been 12 things since the promotion stuff happened. And now since I started typing the first sentence I’ve just researched a little further and it was indeed for a year. The wowhead article ‘Amazon Prime Gaming Reveals New Warcraft Rewards Every Month for a Year’ has the Prime Gaming twitter mention it was for a year.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.