Fire mage looking for a raiding social guild

Hi there,

Alliance
Fire mage 120
Looking for a active guild to join!
Silvermoon (but i can transfer if needed)

I’m a pretty new player in my upper 30’s y/o. Started playing Wow - BFA a month ago, mostly by myself because no friends of mine play this game. So I’ve been grinding, joining randoms, reading everything online, trying to gear up solo, but nowadays I feel stuck. I’m barely high (itm lvl) enough for random mythic 10+ dungeons so I usually get declined and not invited, and I got too high of a item lvl for getting any decent gear on lower mythic’s that accept me. My progression has really slowed down since start. And tbh its starting to get boring playing solo, I’m a pretty social guy.

I’ve tried reading up on guilds and joining a couple, usually players there are decked out playing with each other which is totally understandable, but the same problem for me appears - I have trouble finding teammate’s that want to play the game. That is understandable too.

What you can expect from me:

-Fast learner and adapt well into groups.
-Willing to learn and become the best I can be.
-Love to nerd down in my class and spec and master it. (i read about fire mages every night)
-Want to get in to heroic and mythic raids as soon as possible.
-Mature, very polite and drama free

Hopefully I get in touch with a guild that have experienced players that do dungeons and raids frequently and that are interested in helping out a lonely solo. I’ll give back to the guild and to my teammates!

Feel free to answer in the thread or add me on BT-ID: BaboYega#2798

Thank you for reading and hopefully I’ll see you soon!

Hi there!
You should check out Cakeman, a guild on Silvermoon that has existed since 2007! We are a mature, international guild that is full of active players. We have a well-working heroic raid team and are currently building a mythic team, but raiding is not necessarily required in order to have a good time with us. Social events such as alt and social raids, transmog comps or transmog runs in old raids are organised frequently, as well as a weekly M+ Monday event so everyone has a chance to get their nice loot from the weekly chest.

Sounds interesting? Contact me!
Discord: Xiaofeng#4417
BattleNet Xiaofeng#21366

Hi there, thank you for the reply and for taking the time to read my post! I’ve looked your Guild up and the presentation looks great!

Hello Baboyega! If you have trouble finding a suiteable guild on Alliance, I’d want you to add Norrby#2356, and have a chat with me regarding our guild on Tarren Mill (Horde). I think we are pretty much spot on what you are looking for at the moment, when it comes to the kind of people you want to play with!

Best regards, Snyggs!

Tjena Snygg,

Thank you for reading my post and for leaving a reply. I’m unfortunately alliance not horde :(. Too bad tho, it sounded like im missing out on something…

tack ändå

best regards /B

Hey there, please add me for a chat :slight_smile:

Beckmiester#2563

Hi Beck,

Thank for the reply, I’ve added u :slight_smile:

Hi, if your alliance adventures don’t work out, or you feel like making a horde alt (that’s how I got dragged in) then please check out our guild.

From reading your post, we tick all your boxes, and you tick ours!

Hiya Baboyega, I thought it might be worth throwing our hat into the ring. We are an Alliance guild on Silvermoon, we have been active and raiding since Jan 2007 here so we are a long established guild that has become a close place to be with friends and an in-game-home :slight_smile: We are drama free, have 2 raiding teams of differing difficulty and run m+ together most evenings. Add me if you fancy chatting or need a link to our website to browse at your leisure. Asta#2730

Thank you Musar ill keep that in mind :). Ty for reading the post and replying

Hey Baboyega!

I loved your description. You are exactly what we are looking for :slight_smile:

We are a fresh guild with dedicated people. We’re looking for friendly people that want to do stuff together, without slacking. This is, want to have the best of the game being chill and friendly.

If you’re interested in growing with a new guild, unlocking the achievements with friends and have a lot of amazing adventures on Azeroth, wisp me here or ingame :slight_smile: would be a pleasure to have you on the “Triade” guild.

Hey Dostoievski,

Ty so much for reading my post and replying. I’ll whisper u in game no matter what so we can have a chat! :slight_smile: