An End To All Things... (And in itself to the DK starting zone for vanilla races)

The quest “An End To All Things…” is broken. The ballista’s oneshot your Wyrm. The Wyrm itself will be gasping for air, as it did 2 Deathbolts, and eating a humanoid with “Devour Humanoid” is a real suicide mission. It’s a blocking factor, please fix this, the DK starting zone experience is unplayable in this state.

2 Likes

same problem :frowning:
and I didn’t see this bug included in the list of solved problems. this quest has had problems for a long time, but there is no fix in sight.
this is very sad.

Yeah, currently stuck at the exact same quest. Can’t even finish it to progress…

Same issue

Yeah this quest is horribly broken. After spending 30 minutes of tricks I barely managed to kill one balista and you know what? It wasn’t even counted to the quest kill…
It is ourageous how this quest has been brought in such condition and hasn’t been fixed asap, given that it completely blocks people from startin a DK character, except for choosing allied race, going remix or … hey, buying the boost!
Buying the boost, may this is the reason it’s broken lol.

Updated:
After around 2 hours of suffering and numerous deaths I managed to complete this ugly quest, here are main points:

1. Do not target ballistas on towers, they do not count to the quest kill.
  2. I picked 2 ballistas to the left from the Townhall (in the orchard), circling around ballista all the time and getting close to eat a soldier once I am out of mana. I got close to eat a soldier just in the moment I dodged balista’s arrow as I had around a second of safety before it oneshoots me from a close distance.
  3. The difficulty of this quest atm is akin to Mage Towe challenges, certainly not for a starting level area!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.