An oddly specific crash on Mac

While in-game, pressing the Ű key on a Hungarian ISO layout M2 MacBook Air 15" causes the game to crash.
It appears to be fine to type it in chat, but outside of that upon the button being pressed, the game freezes, the speakers pop 3 to 4 times, and then the game shuts down with an error without any text. It prompts me to describe my issue but provides no information.

NOTE: The crash does not seem to happen if I set to keyboard layout to US ISO layout and press the same physical button, which is \ in that case.

I have produced two crashes, the report IDs are the following:

With add-ons enabled
F0E12CF2-78ED-4296-B745-7524EDDB3401

With add-ons disabled
92D3345C-B742-4383-9AA9-99D6828FEB1A

The issue has been discussed with support in a ticket (EU94068704), but they were unable to provide any information and directed me to make a post here. A system report file and two crash logs corresponding to the above report IDs have also been attached to that ticket, so if a Blizzard tech person reads this, they should be able to find them there.

I have been through the instructed troubleshooting steps, but the issue has been persistent and consistent across two different versions of OSX (14.4 and 14.4.1), and multiple clean installs of the game on both internal and external storage. It seems to be agnostic to in-game settings and add-ons too.

I suppose it’s a rather edge case, might even say more of a curiosity than an impactful issue, but I thought I’d still share it

A very similar-sounding issue has been posted before but has gone unaddressed.