[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

/E snorts

It’s gone, Inspector.
Dog got away with it.

3 Likes

Don’t worry bud. I may not have been able to protect you, but you can be damn well sure I’ll avenge you.

1 Like

The list of my avengers is long, Koiffen! It pays off to have friends in high places… Besides, you’re dead? What harm can bandits do to a purple-glowing-dead-man?

1 Like

Sorry No This Is A Bad Guild For People Bad At The Game Only And The Merchant’s Guild Told Me I Can No Longer Call Raiders Bad So This Is A No-Raid Zone.

Also with the death of Borvin I have come up with a New Genius Rule. People who are dead IC are not allowed in the gang and cannot post on this thread so please do NOT.

Undead Require Visas.

8 Likes

Undead people are people too, ain’t they.

smhracist

1 Like

So Borvin of Southshore is IC dead. I’ve been looking for him for an eternity wanting to ask why he tortured a sister of the church.

But he was really good at hiding I suppose. Guess this saves me some trouble but it also leaves important questions unanswered.

2 Likes

Tortured? I know nothing of the sort.

P.S, the Duke stinks!!! He must be abolished!!!

1 Like

Well we’ll never know that now right?

2 Likes

I am Borvin of Southshore and I approve of this message.

I ponder over a holy scripture, devising new and cunning ways to kidnap infants as news of Sir Borvin’s death reaches me. A pity. One less ally for the cause. I grind up a mushroom cap and snort it in remembrance of the fallen. May the light bestow a thousand chosen children upon him in the afterlife.

9 Likes

men of good faith are the vigilantes of wow btw

2 Likes

Accurate representation of the aftermath below.
`https://imgur.com/a/59qTqHe

5 Likes

/e does the default dance.

1 Like

Borvin looks down upon Kelvin, nodding as he’d pet his neck. “Yes my son, go forth…”

1 Like

Stop :poop:posting now, big daddy is home and will ban u all.

1 Like

The Aerie Council will absolve us of our sins…

1 Like

I wonder what -FAITH- the Men actually practice? :thinking: The real question

5 Likes

A Good one, clearly.

6 Likes

I hear they say its a peaceful one but their actions say otherwise.

6 Likes

They tried to keep us down. They mass flagged but we still keep posting.

9 Likes