[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

The greatest guild on Argent Dawn. Very proud.
AND yes, that was an insult :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t even know why I’m here anymore. Cheers, peeps. Had enough of these degenerate little brats.

7 Likes

Back on the inside. I am angry and annoyed. These Stockades have thicker skin than half of the First Empire!

2 Likes

Rumours spread that some of the gang have taken up part-time jobs as accountants.

2 Likes

Now that Borvin is dead we have a new enemy.

The Blacks.

((a criminal group of brothers known as the blacks and nothing else))

6 Likes

Yeah wow great enemy idea, William!

3 Likes

No That Is Not What I Said

5 Likes

YES! Finally we have a justified enemy to fight!

The heck would they have to do with it. Wrong Faction, old boy, wrong organisation, nothing to do with your internal Guild set up, unless you have the same set up as the Rotgarde apparently do…and the Sun Hawks…

rubs chin

Well that’s fine, I mean its weird, and makes no sense, but sure, crack on. I mean if you want to go with that, enjoy your next hundred years of playing your characters in Jail, I guess… I mean, seems weird to me, but if that floats your boat…I guess people on Alliance side have weird kinks…

Just seems a bit creepy and weird and a bit ERP baiting…I’d really avoid that, and just walk away… Can you keep it away from public channels.

Oh Wait, is someone going to use the word ‘Based’ in this thread, in a non exemplary fashion? Are…are they going to use it? I mean Ironically, surely! "Nobody knows lady, we just know someone is going to use the word ‘Based’’ "Oh My Gods, you have to let me near a phone, I have to call the preside- A wave of memes and far right texts comes spilling over the land, making no sense, contradicting each other, being backed up by young kids who just got into work, not proper adults yet “Its too late! Its upon us!” “Yeah, welcome to hell, 2019, where idiots drive the handcart and you don’t get to say where it goes…”

3 Likes

I alone rule the skies. You fear the dreaded flapping of my tar-feather coated arms as I come; Kul’tiran strength in hand - Azeroth caught in my gravitational pull as I fly towards your Sunhawk. I haymaker it - it falls and dies; I grab you by the collar and spit down your nose.

“Remember this day Brigante. For this is the day you came to our thread.”

Fear our Kul’tiran flight squadrons. We’ll be seeing the Sun Hawk’s in the unrestricted scene unless they’re too chicken to show :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Should’ve collected his bone marrow. Smh.

11 Likes

The drainer of bone marrow… How are the Welsh castles bro?

9 Likes

Alright old man. Are…are you going to taste the texture of the walls of a welsh castle. Now I bet you are going to say the word spiffing. Absolutely spiffing. The architecture of that wheelchair access ramp is spiffing. Someone call the presi- A wave of neverending conversations about the density of scottish bricks comes past as Brigante makes an entire discord channel fall asleep.

11 Likes

What in the bloody hell are you drinking?!

8 Likes

`https://imgur.com/a/FuE1iEL

We weren’t joking folk.

10 Likes

Pretty nice to be honest, Caernarfon is just majestic, If you get a chance to see that, see it. Angelsey is quite nice, , but you have to hunt the areas down. I’m trying to remember the name of the Celtic Vilage near Machnynlleth…. It was beautiful, smelled beautiful, felt beautiful, Hells, hang on, ‘Henllys’ That was the place, go to that bad boy, that’s how our ancestors lived… Its beautiful. Though to be fair, you want to see a decent Castle, there’s only one place to go man…That’s Warwick Castle… Its gots the worlds biggest Trebuchet, no really, massive grounds, Falcons and Eagles and stuff, and you get to look at it and go “If I wanted to survive a Zombie Apocalypse……” Yeah, I have a set of keys mo fo’s!

2 Likes

Come the Zompoc, I am so all over this!

Brigante injects himself with the life essense of fifteen year old blood elf rper girls. “Ah…” he mutters as he looks out across the battlefield, planes buzzing above. “Home” he muttered, before waking up suddenly - as the nurse wheels him back into cafeteria for 2PM jelly pots and scrabble, before bed.

8 Likes

Wales? Never heard of such a place, I only know of the nation called England.

7 Likes

England :nauseated_face:

My only kink is surrounding myself with Bad Boys.

13 Likes