[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

Only women can be witches, Big Chung knows. Just because Big Chung’s fashion is so good, does NOT mean it is because of witchcraft.

Don’t get bold :panda_face: :dagger:

11 Likes

Two men and a gnome calling themselves the “Fishbone Marauders” are snooping about Booty Bay looking for a chunky, shack-sized pandaren and a pyromaniac.

Shortly after their arrival, news are being spread that a band of brigands have been stealing clothing, eyepatches and peg-legs.

The buccaneers have also been seen throwing insults at goblins, especially their women. One of them is said to be “allergic” to them due to past experiences.

10 Likes

Death to imposters!

• stay faithful :cowboy_hat_face:
4 Likes

Do you guys take low levels? I am in the process of leveling this guy, but I’d like to be able to RP in between leveling breaks, and I think he’d fit in with these faithful good men.

Speaking as nothing more than the man in the shadows aka the unsubbed, there’s never been any restrictions when it comes to level and I doubt that’s changed.

Aka you should be good to gang up :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

1 Like

I’m Game! Who do I contact?

2 Likes

Get in touch with Darkplume or Haawel and you should be grand.

1 Like

Dplume ain’t subbed. And I cant invite atm. Try Embertap or Ironburner.

1 Like

If only there was someone who could plead Blizz for a free week and then give someone else Guild Master. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Man if only there were someone who wasn’t lazy enough to do that…

Edit: as you can see the gang is currently going through an administrative crisis. The failings of bureaucracy are now manifest.

2 Likes

You missed a perfect chance to say: “I’m Game!”

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

2 Likes

Fixed! In ten characters

3 Likes

Day 83 after the disappearance of Williame.
The discord is in chaos, anarchy has taken over, there’s nothing holding us together.
I’m sure I saw Pete dragging another victim into his cave. Jun is restless and Chung is impossible to wake! Everyone is at each other’s throat. Darkplume has the dukes nuclear launch codes and Embertap calls himself Emperor…

This is no way to live.
I love you Duke :cowboy_hat_face::gun:

9 Likes

At least we have Mencraft ™️

9 Likes

World of Warcraft is a game with much reproach, therefore the illustrious Men of Good Faith decided to embrace the new faith - Mencraft ™️. Should you acquire membership in this elite band and should you express interest in Mencraft ™️; you adhere to the mentality of Archaic Rome and fight to death for entry.

6 Likes

Any and all Mencraft :tm: matters should be directed directly to the Mencraft :tm: management team.
Prime Builder Darkplume.
Panda Breeder Valoriaan.
Zeus Incarnate Chung
World Maker Detonating
Local Lazy Man Williame
Brenda the Explorer.

With best regards.
World maker and executive of Mencraft :tm:

7 Likes

Can I be the Chief Executive of Potato Related Events instead

3 Likes

You’re in no position to make demands.