[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

Footage of The Men in action during their glory days (colourised)
12 Likes
16 Likes

Oh no, my Banana business company is going to be bankrupt!
Now what should i use to make slippery floor in Valley of Honor’s inn…

Well, time for a change. It’s all yours, you are of good faith.
:wolf::smoking::banana:

5 Likes

Fledger, imprisoned in a goblin brothel weeps as he hears of the Duke’s treachery

9 Likes

“How many days, weeks, months have passed?”

Fledger asks himself, strapped to a table as goblin women play cards and use him as a bet in the back rooms of a shady bar, far away from his home.

After an hour that seemed like eternity to the poor brigand, one of the goblins has finally won the game and with that - the grand prize. Poor Thomas Fledger!

As the goblin was assessing its reward, poking and pinching it, loud yelling is heard from the bar. A goblin barmaid is smashed through the door, beaten bloody.

“Where is he!?”

The hooded man stepped inside the back room where Fledger was held, reeking of The Duke, pummeling a poor goblin barkeep into a pulp.

Fledger let out tears of joy as he gazed upon his long lost companion, screaming “OHHHX!”, alas he can’t pronounce it as he has a goblin-make ball-gag shaped like Gallywix’s head stuffed in his mouth. Made in Kezan

Ox approached Fledger and his goblinoid captor and caved the green thing’s head in with his trusty staff. The Drunken Ox quickly released his fellow highwayman and gave him a proper backhand as a wake up call.

Wake up Westfall, we got a kingdom to pillage.

12 Likes

Goblin feet. snniiiiiffff :pig_nose:

9 Likes

After a deal gone sour with the church of Duskwood and a scuffle with the Hand of Zul in Stranglethorn, the two Knights and their Kul Tiran companion make their way towards Lakeshire in search of riches.

6 Likes

A lone wanderer has reportedly been seen wearing the colours of the Men, mindlessly roaming the dangerous roads that run through Redridge and Duskwood. A man in simple, degrading plate and an axe. Interactions with said man are usually pleasant, and come with offerings of aid… At a reasonable price.

7 Likes

Three brigands were reported to roam the wilds of Loch Modan, mugging and battering travellers. Reports state that one of them reeked of alcohol and carried a staff, the other brandished a sword and dagger and the third was a hulking man clad in plate.

Other reports state a band of travelers calling themselves ‘Goodly MEN of FAITH’ are offering dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

7 Likes

Is it a hard no on wahmen joining? Or is it one of those ‘special circumstances’ situations

1 Like

The Men are closed to Women, I am (not) afraid.

3 Likes

This makes me cri. Looks like you’re having a whale of a time anyway guys. Keep it up!

2 Likes

No women, ever.

5 Likes

What happened to the “womanfilth” rank? I’m pretty sure you used to have one. And used to have some female chars in the guild.

4 Likes

Reserved for the traitorous Duke’s special ONE woman. Unfortunately, as the Duke is no more, so is the best girl status.

4 Likes

Despite our warnings a once corrupted Duke let in a single woman. It brought death and destruction. Never again.

8 Likes

All women are witches. Big Chung does not like witches. By having no women, we have no witches. This means Big Chung is safe.

(Witches stay away :gun: :panda_face: )

9 Likes

Never again.

7 Likes

am i ur best girl williame?x

5 Likes

But what if there are men who are witches aswell?
Something tells me you’re the big witch yourself, Chung. :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

1 Like