Ancient Dalaran Portal

Make it useful and reduce fall dmg in dis area or do something like changing the position where we get teleported becuz it is getting annoying now.

Kill joy, I bet you cried about all the toys which made people dance or change into boomies too.

1 Like

Dying and corpse running half the zone is a whole different story than some in-game emotes.

1 Like

2 Likes

Never trust mages!!!

3 Likes

Be prepared for the drop and you’ll do fine.
gracefully levitates down on a priestly cloud

3 Likes

You could always watch what you’re clicking.

My favourite during wod was opening one in ashran or at kazzak and asking people to click to summon other people.

good times.

One our guys likes to put the Dalaran Crater portal on dead raid bosses. So when people rush in to loot they end up falling to their death instead.

He’s really popular. :rofl:

4 Likes

also the graveyard is putted to half zone and u cant fly as a ghost in an old zone where you can fly when you are alive Really weird.

He sounds like my type of person :stuck_out_tongue:

At times i’d open the portal over a locks summoning stone, it’d fool loads of people. I had a big collection of rage whispers because of that portal, it made wod almost fun.

1 Like

…I like him already.

We also had two mages in one raid team when we were doing The Nighthold, when I jumped down to Krosus they made sure I had a feather on me constantly, as fast as I removed one they kept recasting. I just watched myself float to my death in the green sludge.

One of those two also liked to put portals on the summoning stone :laughing:

Maybe it’s a mage thing :rofl:

2 Likes

I use my fade to put my mobs on other people.
I think its human nature to screw others over.

Edit: I also put levitate on everyone in my group

2 Likes

In raids, it has become a sport to summon me constantly when I’m already there or kill me at any time. Swapblasters in particular can be evil.

sweet sweet DK water walking in wotlk ToC :smiley:

1 Like

Just grab some gliders or slow fall potions & stop whinging.
The drop is clearly advertised by the sign right next to the portal.

Killing whole raids in ToC xD

Why don’t you soulstone yourself before walking through the portal tho

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.