....And fire nova is back for Enhancement :D

They listen :smiley:

Oh and many different shaman changes here (Credit to reddits):
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-shaman-class-changes/490695/101

2 Likes

Meanwhile absolute silence on Shadow Priests for more than a dozen builds, save for some covenant ability giving some insanity… /woo

8 Likes

Unless lava lash able to spread flame shock to x target (what it was used for WoD), not surely be good. Also 15 second cd is way TOO long.

But since i dont have alpha i dont know how much dmg will do baseline, also lava lash spreading.

1 Like

I think Enh shaman is so fast paced with a more important prio order that you really wouldn’t make use of it that frequently anyway. That’s sort of the issue with Enh in BFA, you have all these CD’s ready to use but all you “want” to do is spam Stormstrike until you lose that proc chain.

Spammable AOE has always been the duller AOE rotations too.
I’d rather a big AOE “boom” every 15 seconds opposed to constant splashes. That’s what enh needs, more prominent abilities outside of Stormstrike.

But slowly spreading Flame Shock is my least favorite aspect of Ele right now, so I can understand not wanting it for Enh too.

I think, or hope, their silence is because they’re doing major changes to the spec.

Yep, thats why im concerned, if the dmg is high its ok the long cd, but if not, just a dull talent.

There’s no more spam as the proc no longer reset the CD fyi. Instead you deal additional dmg with maelstrom stacks which stack up to 10 rather than 5 (still need 5 for instant cast spells tho)

Doesn’t sound like an issue as you can’t spread flame shock and it has a CD (reduced by haste so more flame shock under BL) so 15 sec sounds about right. You’ll need at least this long to get flame shock on 2 or 3 targets anwyay

Not being able to spread it may feel bad tho (can’t test it either) but at least the CD isn’t an issue currently on the alpha

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.