And to nobodys surprise

Arms is broken OP. :smiley:

33 Likes

False, Assa and DH are still much better.

10 Likes

Both can be true, which they are. But Arms is definitely overtuned, or very close to it if not.

:eyes: :popcorn:

10char

3 Likes

Hey at least they nerfed resto shaman mana regen. Now i go oom in 2v2 against druid/warrior playing as warrior/shaman while the druid has 60%

I just ate 100k MS into 50k Spear into 114k Wrecking Throw into 133k Execute. :smiley:

Totally balanced. :rofl:

7 Likes

Spear can hit harder. This is normal given that arms stacks crit, so it can get lucky streak on crits. The execute is abnormally high so probably trinket + racial + spear buff.

They might nerf the spear crit dmg modifier a bit but honestly, ele destro 1-2 other casters and DH assa are still as good if not better.

2 Likes

Honestly I dont understand why an already heavily overloaded spec like Arms needs even more defense in the first place. Plate, permanent Damage Reduce with Defensive Stance, Disarm, Fear, and worst absolute case they still can kite with Leap somewhat well.

Not sure why they get Ignore Pain ontop of it. The class has legit no weakness now. Utility is far too crazy with Intervene and Sharpen Blade alone and now they have decent burst, decent sustained and are tanky with good cooldowns.

8 Likes

I’m 422 ilvl, only lacking the 3 sockets on the neck and my damage went quite down tbh since yesterday.
I did a lot of bgs, shuffle and arenas before the patch and now I logged in to check if its so damn op and honestly my avg 80k mortal strike crit went down to 67k which is a lot less.
Truth be told I only tested in in 1 lobby in shuffle, but even on a pvp dummy I could crit before the patch for 232k, now in 10M damage my highest was 162k.
Small sample, but I can’t see how arms is that good as you guys say.
Whatever, I hope warrior is now so good we can see some competing in some tourneys or something and its just me failing this time to do my rotation :slight_smile: .
Would be nice to be on the level of every other spec and not below where the top players can’t be bothered picking it, even tho avg forum enjoyer says its insanely godlike and overloaded.

“somewhat well”. I gated a spear with long gate. The warrior leap+charged and was back on my button in one second. :rofl:

Kite, not catch up. Catching them when they Leap away is easy, escaping them as a Caster though is not.

Interesting to see

Nah thanks.

Exactly that but mr lock here likes to complain

Ofc. So? Everyone and their mom complains about lock when it’s broken instead of asking r1 streamer of complainers class for advice.

I mean, i get it, you play warrior now. Good for you. Doesn’t change the fact that it’s broken now.

2 Likes

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thats a bit over 50k dps right there.

Wrecking doesnt do dmg it removes absorb :slight_smile: arms got 5% nerft on ms so it does less than last week idk what these complains are about

2 Likes

We know you like Arms warrior Rakar, stop it! :blush:

2 Likes

every wednesday a new class is broken. something will always be top, and something will always be bottom. that will never change.

1 Like