Anduin actor at the new cinema?

hi. Does anyone know who he is? he looks pretty.

2 Likes

me after a week of alcohol and not shaving…

7 Likes

Geordie Holibar

My next husband.
If i cant have the real anduin… hell do nicely :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seen lots of people saying he looks like Stephen Amell but no clue atm who it is.

He grew up though!!! My goodness

4 Likes

Josh Keaton. There’s a tweet from him here - https://twitter.com/joshkeaton/status/1720554619019952581 - he also answers a few questions in the replies.

1 Like

Ah he is young tho. The CGI anduin is matured to perfection and the beard…damn hottt

1 Like

Nice find, thanks for sharing Ananda!!!

1 Like

Thank you!
Not wanting to appear dumb (yet again) how did you get it to share like that? Twitter or whatever it is will only ever appear as a link for me (on FB too)

I’m confused. The person “Josh Keaton” does not look like Anduin in the video. I read that he is the voice actor of Anduin. But is whoever portrayed Anduin in the video a real person or not?

1 Like

The url just has to be a line on it’s own. You did it mid sentence so it just appears as a hyperlink :wink:

1 Like

Oh, of course. I discovered that a couple of weeks ago when trying to share a photo but completely forgot it would apply to links. Sigh …
If anyone sees my memory, could they send it back to me please?

1 Like

CGI Anduin reminds me so much of Stephen Amell:

No its not a real person just computer graphics in the vid.

To be fair, he was initially modeled after a real person named Geordie Holibar, who also performed the MoCap acting for the character Anduin in BfA’s Cinematics.

I don’t know if they’ve changed the MoCap actor, if the guy has actually aged in real life, or if they’ve just aged him and given him a beard in the game.

2 Likes

He actually looks a lot like Anthony Star as well. Maybe even a mix between Stephen and Anthony.

1 Like

Maybe it might just be me

CGI anduin is Max Thieriot 100%

1 Like

cant wait to go the Barbers…

ill have the Anduin cut please :haircut_man:

…gonna be pulling all the sylvannass’s in town

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.