Anduins abduction

Because that’s not my argument.

No your replies are nonsense. Nothing else.

I see you don’t understand. That’s ok.

1 Like

He’s out of the picture and no matter what happens on Azeroth to the Alliance he will be “untarnished”, still “perfect” and blameless because he was abducted and is stuck in the Shadowlands. I wouldn’t be supersized at all if this was the only, or mostly the real reason why some of the faction leads got abducted in the first place.

1 Like

Yes now learn to read.

But he’s not out of the picture, since he is one of the central characters in the pre-patch, and him being stuck in the Shadowlands, in an expansion called Shadowlands, probably means he will appear again after the pre-patch. If anything, Turalyon’s the one out of the picture, since again the expansion’s focus will be on the Shadowlands, not Azeroth.

So you just highlighted how literally nothing in your OP is correct lmao.

Yes he is…

Is the entire point. This is not so hard to understand.

He is literally one of the first NPCs you meet in the Shadowlands storyline.

In Shadowlands. Yes. Not Azeroth. Not with the Alliance.

Are you trolling or what’s going on here?

Except that, you know, in an expansion called Shadowlands the Alliance on Azeroth probably won’t have a lot of screentime. By the time Shadowlands ends, Anduin will be back as High King anyway.

And besides I’m not the one who failed to remember their own main argument in their OP.

So you’re trolling, got it.

When you don’t have any arguments left, just use the “trolling” card. Honestly it’s just better if you use this strategy, since you can’t remember your own arguments, and then get mad when people correct you when you make mistakes.

1 Like

You don’t even make an argument and don’t even understand the premise.That’s literally you right there. It’s tiring to make you understand anything, because of your blind fan boy bone*.

The only mistake is you not understanding language.

Quizan, I for one am not understanding your point. You want Anduin to blame for instability in the Alliance but why? He’d be the last person to create unnecessary drama and avoid the real issues going on in the world.

No. He thinks the devs are getting him out of the picture, because they especially want him innocent and flawless, while making the Alliance less so. They want conflict within the Alliance… but never conflict with Anduin. Not necessarily a problem, but kind of a pattern with that character.

5 Likes

That isn’t what he wrote.
He wrote that when, supposedly(because I’m skeptic), drama starts in the Alliance, Anduin is conveniently gone from the spotlight.
What he was getting at, I think was the stuff with Turalyon taking the seat off High command in Anduin’s absence over Genn Greymane, and all other small hints that are going on.

5 Likes

Isn’t that better than retconning a character’s personality? I, for one, think it makes sense and quite like that.

You don’t have to retcon Anduin, to have somone act against him. And you don’t have to break character to find some imperfection in Anduin that leads to conflict, no matter if he wants it or not. So I don’t see why retconning him would be the only alternative to taking him out of the picture.

1 Like

They don’t need to retcon anything though, they could just draw him into a drama anyway (like with Tyrande, but she just said she would go it alone and took her Night Elves, but then even Shandris was like ‘whu whu whu’), but that won’t happen because Holy Bones is Always right and everyone immediatly finds themselves agreeing with him and seeing the error of their ways.

3 Likes

Characters have gone against him: Tyrande ignored him and went to Darkshore regardless. But Anduin fueling conflict? That’s completely out of character, he’d d everything he could to establish good communication and peace. It’s much more juicy drama if it is between Turalyon and Genn. It makes much more sense.

Also, Wimber, where is your moustache? I don’t approve that mog!

1 Like

Lol I literally copy-pasted your own arguments like twice and highlighted your main arguments :clown_face:

I am not even being a hardcore fanboy right now, just pointing out an obvious mistake which is the basis of your entire argument.

I even explained why your logic doesn’t make a lot of sense. They don’t have the time to explore Alliance drama on Azeroth in Shadowlands (especially since it’d be a very obnoxious thematic shift, one moment we are in Shadowlands then 10 minutes later we are following Turalyon in Stormwind), if they do explore it it will be in a following expansion, at which point Anduin will already be back in Stormwind and participate in such drama, if there even is one.

To which you, out of arguments, replied with “stop trolling”.

Nah, they have acted without him, they haven’t gone against him. There was no conflict with Anduin there.

You don’t have to want to fuel conflict to fuel conflict. Inaction can embolden people to act. Agreeability can get people to demand more. Different advisors can have different opinions on what to do and force Anduin to choose between conflicts that are unavoidable. Refusing to take sides can turn both sides against you. It’s not really that hard.

1 Like